The God Game

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Grakelin, Feb 5, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

The trees next to the pond are twisted and mostly dead, but the effect is limited to the area near the temple, and will remain so for the next turn. In the future, if the poison is not harvested or otherwise disposed of, the pond will increase in size and stain a bigger part of the forest.

The spirits are mostly insane but not intentionally malicious, since they didn't die in pain. They are a terrible horror to look at though, since they were tortured past their deaths. Some may try doing to others what was done to them, but basically they just wander around the dead woods near the temple and look scary.

Curing their insanity should be possible, you may make them into a community of the dead if you wish. Making them go into the dark pool should kill them, but I'd expect a fun side effect eventually, like an undead golem or something.

2. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

I don't hink we can kill or capture eachother. We're equally powerful and so shouldn't be able to compromise eachothers abilities. But that's just my opinion, so I'll leave the OP, Grakelin, to decide. If you want to confront me with a message, however, then I say go for it.

I guess I could tone down my behaviour a little if it'd get people playing again. It's a bit irritating that the only thing people have done in response to my acts is to whine and get angry when there are better ways to handle he situation, but I'll do what I must to keep the game alive. I've removed my last post as well, seeing that I might've caused a bit too much destruction for some.

3. The_Bob

If two deities were to gang up on another then they should be able to hurt the third one considerably. Not kill perhaps, but take away the other player's turn for example.

4. Wolfsbane

How? I'd like to see an example of this. Firstly, if they were to shoot something at me or try to strike me with something, how would they succeed? I know we can now feel pain, but how can a deity get hurt? How could they capture me when I can disapear and reapear anywhere in the known universe by simply wanting it? They must use acts to out-act me, but if I burn all of my acts right away then they have no chance of "stopping" me. Also, if they burn their acts trying to hurt/capture me, I can pretty much always write something to dodge many of their acts in one of my own.

What I'm trying to say is that the deities themselves shouldn't fight since such a fight would be pointless. We should use creation as our playground/battlefield and let the conflict end there.

5. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I think Arthgon should stop trolling the thread.

6. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

...And another 'great contribution' by Zanza in this discussion. :roll:

7. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I have changed that post for you Arthgon, is that better?

8. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Zanza: Why don't you go and fuck yourself? You are one of the most hypocritical little ass-licking worm I have every seen. Telling others that they are trolls, but you're the worst of them all! So, why don’t you crawl back where you came from?

PS: I will only break you knee-caps, and see if you can run, is that better?

9. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

10. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

...I wasn't going to come back to this thread, but... graaah!

Can I please, please, PLEASE clobber him with the clue-by-four? Please? Or should I douse him with clue musk and tie him to a tree in the middle of the clue mating grounds? Decisions, decisions...

11. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

There are so many people that could have garnered Xiao's wrath in this thread, I don't even know what she's talking about.

12. Wolfsbane

13. The_Bob

14. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

15. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

I think she may have directed that at me but I'm not sure, still translating Arthgon's posts in this thread.

16. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Zanza's right, it was aimed at him. *shrug* I've slept now and I'm less homocidal... but I'm still up for beating someone with a clue-by-four.

17. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

You must be into some kinky shite, where do I sign up?

18. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

19. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Just tell me how many zeros I need to write on this cheque.

20. Wolfsbane

It could mean Good Game Well Played, but Muros suggestions are much better.

Our Host!