The Garden Party

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by gustavef, May 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. gustavef

gustavef New Member

My Dear Sisters,

Yesterday, I had the most reched experience at the Socitey Garden Party. It seems that Mistress Cecilia belives that we should be on the forefront of Moral and Socail virtue in this day in age. And although I agree with he in spirit, I must object to her inviting "them" to fucntion.

Aside from their lack of manners and total disregurd to correct socail behaviour, they walked around pretending to be as good as us. And let me not forget the maliforius oder the exhumed, which they politely called "perfume." It was an assult on the sences. I could hardly appreicate the scones.

One of them, after much effort on my part to prevent such and inicent, came up and spoke to me. Asked me if I cared about the "situation" in Caladon. I informed our guest, that it was not ours to speculate on the nature and desires of rules in far off lands. Yet she persisted. Thankfully Lady Grace was able to save me from this wrected cerature.

And these elves call themsleves cilivilized.

I hope all is well with yours, I shall write again soon.

-Dame Lady Ednna Etheridge, OCB

2. Divadrummer

Divadrummer New Member

Lady Edna,

I am shocked and dismayed by your gemini-esqe letter regarding your current Garden Party.

While I was not in attendance, I did happen upon this correspondence, and I saw in your note many charecteristics that are unfitting for a lady of such social standing.

Being a debutance myself, I can understand the distaste for those "unvited guests" at my gatherings.

However, I beseach you to set an example to those who may not have such social graces. To do less would be an injustice to your ladyship, and a testament to your class or lack thereof.

My opinion on these matters of distinction of peoples, including the events of politics in other regions, is very diferent from yours. My tolerance for those of other races and concern for the common welfare of all Arcanians has not only helped in gaining respect and admiration among my peers, (who can not often say as much for themselves), but has also helped those concerned in these matters.

After all...if we can't help those less charming, who can?

Therefore, from this day forward, I beseach you to put your "common" views aside and take on the role of a better woman; blessed with society and good maners.

To do less is to show one's class in bad form.

--Mrs. Steven Browning of Tarant

Our Host!