The Fall - Last Day's Of Gaia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nakor, May 13, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Have you heard of this game

1. Yes, looks good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, It's a FO rip off, and looks shit

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO, where can i find out more

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. What the hell do I Care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I just want FO3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Nakor

Nakor New Member

As this forum, is all things rpg well almost, and all here must be aware of or fans of FO, then i was wondering,

how many have heard of The Fall, a post apoc game to be released by SSE sometime in Q3,

for those interested the address is : The fall website

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I thought it was going to be Q1 this year. Yes, I've heard of it, and quite a bit - Carsten Strehse is very active on the publicity front. I'll even go so far as to say I'm looking forward to it, but I'll wait and see what others think before diving in myself.

3. Nakor

Nakor New Member

it was originally due for Q1, bt due to SSE adding in fan suggestions made on the forums, and other goodies, the game has been delayed, nt that im worring looks good enough to wait for,

+ yeah carsten and the other dev's are very active on the forums, as well as at NMA, they seem to get very involved with the fans listenin to suggestions etc

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

It'll be amusing to see if the game even lives up to half the hype Carsten has been saying about it.

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

This game looks pretty cool, if it lives up to Silver Style's grand promises. I'm going to submit an entry in the latest contest. Hopefully they will not only choose my entry, but recognize my writing genius and recruit me.
    Does anyone else think that the character of Agnes (here) is ridiculous? I mean seriously, a butch, vegetarian lesbian medic with a bad short haircut? It's too much! I also like how 12-gauge shotguns are considered light weapons, while 5.56 assault rifles are considered heavy.

6. Nakor

Nakor New Member

the competition is run by RPGdot, whatever... but i suppose if the entries are really good they may be posted on the TF forum, thus the dev's may see, ok a slim possibility exists...

good luck, on it though

7. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I was actually kidding. But if I win, I'm assuming my writing will be seen by the developers, because they are going to put a character suggested by the winner in the game. So likely they will see and possibly even use the writing. It makes sense.

Our Host!