THE END

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Quethim, Dec 3, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I finished fixing my revolver.I shot one bullet in to the air to try it out.It worked.I reloaded and started looking for my companions.

2. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I walked to the coast of the lake and it looked just like a normal lake.
    "Hmmm this is really strange." I grabbed some kind of key.

3. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

It was my Guardian Ogre. He was firmly wedged in the tunnel opening and bellowing his head off.
    I placed the sole of my boot against his face and pushed as hard as I could. Finally, I managed to shove him out of the hole and back into the spider's burrow.
    The burrow was still aflame and there were pulped spiderlings all over the place, including the Ogre.
    The stench was awful.
    Without a word of thanks for freeing him, the Ogre slung me over his shoulder and leaped into the air, onto the edge of the sinkhole. He began sinking his fingers into the loam and finally succeeded in pulling us out of the foul pit and back into the forest glade.
    It would have been a lot easier if he'd tossed me up here and let me lower a rope.
    Oh, well.
    I looked around for the Elf and the rest of my companions.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Hor-mel and his ogre came scrambling out of the hole like it was on fire. Then I noticed the flames licking the edge of the hole. Wow, it had been on fire. Looks like they'd just got out on time.

"Where's that weird pointy-ear?" I asked Hor-mel. I started moving back to where my supplies were. I needed more bandages...

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I turned around and saw no one
    "Hmmm..."
    I went back into the cave.
    "Hey where are you guys going I found something interesting!"

6. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I heard some noice.I listened to it for a while."Hey guys I hate to interupt but...the guards have found us!!!And there is a hell of a lot of them this time"

7. Quethim

Quethim New Member

"Everyone jump down this hole then it may be a lot safer amd plus there is a weird lake that we could hide in."

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Crap. Guards. Lots of them. Not good. I gathered my gear, and jumped in the hole. Man, it was hot...I crawled along till I found the exit that the pointy-ear was talking about. He was right, this place was weird...hopefully, the guards wouldn't see us going into this hole, and hopefully there were no unfriendlies in this part of...whatever it was...

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I looked at the key and I found out that it was made out of ice but it did not melt in the fire.Hmmmmm....

10. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

"Back into that damn hole? Well, I think all the spiders are dead. But my Ogre is having some problems. I think he's in shock or something."
    Hmmm, too bad I couldn't carry the Ogre as easily as he had carried me.
    I heard Richy's warning and watched Dreig jump into the hole. Apparently his ears were sharper than mine, because I didn't hear any guards.
    Still, he seemed to take the warning seriously.
    I would follow him, but I knew the Ogre simply wouldn't fit through the underground tunnels.
    "Ogre, hide yourself as well as you can. We'll use the hourglasses again. If you need to, run for it, and lead the guards away from here. You have ten minutes."
    I turned the hourglass and clambered back into that reeking hole in the ground.

11. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I examined the lake and the area we seemed to be in a normal looking lake but it was like a valley because we were surounded by nothing but rock and mountain and those were not climbable.

12. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I jumped in to the hole and went to after the others.

13. Quethim

Quethim New Member

"Well now what do we do we seem to be surounded by nothing but rock and that would mean we will have to live here untill the guards leave"

14. Maniac

Maniac New Member

Well we might get some fish from the lake.

15. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I caught the timer, and looked for a pocket. The poncho didn'lt have any, and my pants seemed stuck to my body permanently. I carried the thing in my hand.

I could hear the faint sounds of guards now too. Hiding's for tosspots and wee-folk, so I ran onto the woods to head them off, and buy some time for Hor-mel to make his escape.

16. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I managed to heave myself out of the hole, along with my equipment. I'd left a fair bit of blood behind though - even the guards from Tarant could follow that if we weren't careful.

"Hor-mel," I shouted "someone needs to do something about our trail. My blood's everywhere. You'll need to do some magick-stuff or your ogre's gallavanting will be useless!".

17. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I went to the other side of the lake and I then saw a matal grate on the ground.I looked carfully at it and I saw a key hole.I put my key in the hole and opened the grate.I then climbed down the ladder.

18. Maniac

Maniac New Member

19. Quethim

Quethim New Member

It was real dark and not even I could see so I grabbed a torch and lite it and a saw......BAM I was unconcious.

20. Maniac

Maniac New Member

I stopped.I heard a bump and looked down.Dark as my soul was the hole."hey guys!I think that pointy ears is not alone there.Come on over!"

Our Host!