The creation of an orcish state

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Delkatani, Apr 15, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Delkatani

Delkatani New Member

Ok so the orcs were all pissed off from being suppressed by the allmighty humans that they revolted and managed to negotiate to create their own independant state. THAT would be cool. How about its>? :eek:

2. xento

xento New Member

That's a little hard to read...

Erm, I doubt it would work. While there are quite a few orcs in the factories and the Boil, you find nearly none at all anywhere else. Not enough man power, unless the game just doesn't show their real numbers.

And I don't think a bunch of orcs, even with guns, could beat an army trained with the best weapons avalible.

3. Susano

Susano New Member

In the manual its said theire everywhere in great numbers where there are no humans (or elven or dwarves). So they do have great manpower.
    Thats what I already said some times here - maybe Kree is recreated - but as orcish/rogue state....

4. Canis

Canis New Member

While I'm sure there are quite a few orcs roaming around the Plains, I really don't think they possess the sophistication to maintain their own "state" as such. The only times they ever manage to do ANYTHING is when they're led by a half-orc, otherwise what do we see them doing? Roaming about in nomadic packs, preying on innocent travellers, mugging you in the back alleyways....

Orcs. Hmph.

5. Susano

Susano New Member

well as I currently still playing my elven mage I guess I *have* to agree with the hmpfing about orcs :D

Of coruse. But they are vast ressources, those orcs. So a rogue human with a desire for power could unite them, dont you think?

6. Canis

Canis New Member

You mean like Saruman in Lord of the Rings?

(Blast it all, where's that winkie smilie....)

(To hell with it, here's a cute widdow fwuffy bunny for you instead.)

:bunny:

7. Susano

Susano New Member

*use detructions spell on cute fluffy bunny until it dies*

With teh difference that Saruman CREATED His own orc breed, but except this, yeah kinda like it.

/EDIT: and saruman is the coolest LotR chara :D
    and the wink smilie is here: ;)

Our Host!