The Conundrum

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Grossenschwamm, Jul 19, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Kurt Kobain tried to stop as well. But one day he escaped from rehab. When Kurt got home, he shot himself in the head with a shotgun.

PS: It was Brian Jones not Brian Wilson.

Gross: You already saw or heard things, before you ever used drugs? Then there is a high possibility that the pot or weed makes the symptoms far stronger and worser.

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

3. Smuelissimo

Smuelissimo New Member

4. Arthgon

Yeah. I have heard the rumors that she killed him, because he wanted to die or she killed him for the money. Some people doubts the cirumstances of the deaths of Jimmy Hendrix and Jim Morrison as well.

They buried Jim without an offical autopsy on his body. And I heard that the manager of Jimmy could have forced the sleeping pill and booze on him, because of the contract that he had.

5. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

Please explain the slang used here so that I can improve my street credentials.

6. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

7. General Mandible

General Mandible New Member

Hm, I had a recent episode where some guy turned and talked to me, except he didn't. Maybe what happens to you also happens to me?

Watch Training Day for further slang for PCP.

8. TimothyXL

TimothyXL New Member

I'd give you an umbrella, but I won't, just in case it's slang for something vile and disgusting.

9. Smuelissimo

Smuelissimo New Member

I learned all my street slang from watching movies, and I have to say brah, that shit is wack, yo.

10. General Mandible

General Mandible New Member

That's crazy talk, son. You can get wet from talking that way. And not wet like dust, but wet like your cap bust.

11. Arthgon

Oh. It is slang. Yo mamma. I misread it and thought that you have wet yourself.

12. Grossenschwamm

Realized the PCP + Pot scenario doesn't tread water. If the pot I was getting had PCP in it, it would've cost more.

13. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

It must tread water if you're all wet, bro.

And don't you know anything about safe drug purchasing? The shiftier ones lace the marijuana with PCP because it is a much more addictive substance, meaning you will come back and buy more. They don't have to lace all the pot they sell you with PCP. Just once in a while to keep you dependent.

14. Grossenschwamm

If it's only once in a while, it doesn't constitute constant use of the substance. Plus, they would charge more, saying something like "this is a special batch of schwag," or something like that. If your mids suddenly cost 15 or 20 bucks more, either demand has skyrocketed or there's something extra in your MJ. In either case, I get suspicious of the jump in price and hold off for a week or two till it goes back down.
    I know about purchasing drugs, Grakelin. I'm just extremely sensitive to THC. I only ever got my stuff through trusted sources, not some run-of-the-mill street dealer just looking to make a buck, meaning I never had to deal with suddenly more expensive mids. If the demand was high, my dealer would simply run out faster and didn't bother to mark up the product. If I got there too late, there wouldn't be any and I'd go without.

15. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Unless it was laced by someone hoping to make a PCP addict out of you. That happened awhile back in my area.

16. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Whatever causes your sensitivity to cannabis might be the cause of your hallucinations as well.

Our Host!