The Clockwork Quartet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xiao_Caity, Oct 17, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Seriously awesome Steampunk music to be found HERE.

Creepy, clever, sad and very steampunk. I have my soundtrack for the NaNo.

2. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Nice find.
    The current songs are not to my taste, but it's a site worth watching just the same.

3. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

I'd love to have the Watchmaker's Apprentice music without lyrics. Have it playing softly in the background. The Doctor's Wife reminds me of Mr. Freeze.

4. Post-Internet Syndrome

Post-Internet Syndrome New Member

5. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Seriously awesome Steampunk music to be foundHERE.

Hard, manly, German and very steampunk. I have my soundtrack for every Schwartzenegger-movie.

6. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

The Doctor's Wife.
    I'll. Be. Damned. The shivers. I can't say how long has it been since I've heard something so, something so... intense.

The Watchmaker's Apprentice was great too, but simply not as good. Possibly because cold blooded murder is less moving than slowly losing a loved one and fighting against nature to stop it, with little effect. The clock tickings/writing machine typing sounds give the songs a lot of unique - and very yummy - taste, and I must say, I'm impressed how the Clockwork Quartet can infect a listener with the emotions they want him to have and remind one of the existance of a dark seed of madness in the back of his very own skull while they're at it.

Thank you, miss Xiao, for providing them.

7. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

*curtseys* Why thank you, Mister Muro.

I found the Doctor's Wife to be one of those things that you have to listen to, because it's so sweet and creepy that it works it's way into your head and forces you to feel his pain and his degeneration into madness. It's very, very powerful. I hope there'll be more on that site soon because it's amazing.

I have to admit that I love the Watchmaker's Apprentice because it's so... well, it's demented and damn if that doesn't make me happy in a twisted way.

I actually got linked to the Clockwork Quartet by my fellow Steampunkers at the NaNoWriMo site. We've got quite the dememented little community there.

Our Host!