The Bow of Kietzel Pierce

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Caleb, Dec 11, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Caleb

Caleb New Member

Hey, tell me one thing... :(

Where in the hell is supposed to be found that stupid Bow Kietzel Pierce wants you to retrieve?

I go to the Ruins of Szabo but I have no way to find it. I pass the first door, pass the second door and after killing a Bludgeoner (I think), and taking the key to the next door I can´t take a way to that door... Because I don´t see it!!!

Well, help me, please... What should I do??? :???:

:-? :-? :-? :-? :-?

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Is that the part where you have to knock out a fire before you're able to enter a corridor with the chest? Or am I thinking of something totally different.... Wouldn't surprise me. :grin:

3. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

Yeah, you gotta put out the torch fire after the bludgeoners, its meant to teach you different techniques of using the bow, and present a puzzle at the same time. And at the end of it, shooting one of the three torches will send yah to different places in the ruins (depending on the torch).

4. Lagash

Lagash New Member

You have to attack the torches at the end of the way, and at the end, yes there're three torches, attack the one at the right to exit.

5. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

sounds reminiscnet of another master quest that drove me crazy! :evil:
    is this one easier than that?

6. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

It was fairly simple for me...but whatever happened to that student that you were supposed to find?

7. Canis

Canis New Member

The student is in Dernholm. He's joined with the Elite Bowmen Guard or whatever thay call themselves.

8. Lagash

Lagash New Member

Azram's Star

Demosthenes, you're talking about the quest to find Azram's Star, right? No, the master Bow quest isn't like that, at the end of each room you'll find only one torch, except for the last room, where there're three.

As for the Master Thrower quest, try this way: middle torch, right torch, a non lit torch, left torch, at the part where there're four ways: left and middle torch... I think you may at least do the half right with this. :)

Our Host!