The boss is everywhere!!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Baal, Jul 18, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Baal

Baal New Member

Well this happened a long time ago but… has any one had the main boss multiply :/ ?

I had the no-level cap on my game so I was a level 100. I started to attack the main boss and he died, instead of finishing him I waited for him to return. After killing him about 5 times he started to multiply by 2. Every time I killed him and he came back there was another one , so I killed the first 2 now there where 4. This kept this up till there where about 10 of him. Then I finely used “itâ€￾ to finish one of them and the game ended normally.

Behold the power of the Scorge!

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

I've not encountered that before, but I have had the 'Mysterious Apparition' that appears after you leave the Isle of Despair repeatedly show up, by the time I got to the Void I'd encountered it about 20 times. wierd thing was it only spoke the first time, after that it was just like a random encounter, I just walked up and killed it.

3. Bunny

Bunny New Member

The Mysterious Apparition is annoying; it does not add anything to the plot, since you can't discuss what he tells you with your companions.
    Once I teleported from Ashbury to the Ancient Temple and I bumped into him there. He began talking and I pressed on the teleport key again. He shut up. I teleported to the Wheel Clan and there he was again, ranting as usual. I could only do that once.

4. Baal

Baal New Member

I did that once to, killed him one or twice too. You just haft to wait to select what your going to say till your friends recover then use a potion to recover yourself.

But I meant him at the end, every time he went into dragon mode he split in two, then each of them would split in two after you killed them.

5. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Well, no, that's weird, I hate that last battle, it's just too long to keep my attention. :p What did happen to me was the boss turned into the dragon thing, then the dragon thing turned into the boss, and then the boss turned into the dragon thing again, and then he/it just died. I had to reload and then it worked fine.

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Whatever, as long as it doesn't happen Virgil.

7. Bunny

Bunny New Member

8. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    On a second thought, I reckon a multitude of Magnuses whining at me for killing that OMG SO INNOCENT MONSTAH! would just be it that got an aneurysm or three snapping.

Our Host!