The Best Pantheon

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RPjunkie, Oct 26, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

So...who would make up this best pantheon? Let's say no more than 10 dieties for your pantheon. And a bit of elaboration would be kinda nice as well(just in case someone didnt read ALL the crap you did to find them dieties) :D

And now...some help: if you REALLY want the best pantheon you gotta check here, here, here, here, and here first! Or look here. Then you can truly create the best possible guest list :D

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You know, I may take a while to put my pantheon together. This sort of lists of gods is funky shit. Also, I'm happy you did the hard yards of finding those pages, and all I have to do is cruise them :).

3. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

forgive the gravedigging on this thread, but I have been unable to get online due to some dumbshit crashing his car into some building and disrupting service for close to two weeks! then the hassle of going through getting the correct service back in place, several volleys w/ customer service to retrieve missing data(a.k.a. - big headache)

-your welcome jar :)

SO.....anybody have their ultimate pantheon? my deliberations are still in process

Our Host!