Thats it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menion Ravenlock, Nov 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Well I plan on running off now. I just can't take it! He said I leave or he leaves my mother. So I am going to leave because my mother needs him more than me. I just have to find a place to stay awhile.

2. xento

xento New Member

:eek: Is that a joke? That is one BAD family problem!
    Go to hotels.com to get a hotel discount. :D

3. Menion Ravenlock

Nope it's not a joke. But if I leave my mother will be very upset and so it's a hard choice to make. But for right now yes I am leaving.

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Menion. When you have no one else in the world, you have your family. It seems we are the hardest on our kin, but it is our kin who is the most forgiving and loving. It sounds as if your family is going through a rough time, and I'm not going to pretend to know best and tell you what to do. All I can say is this: Family, as hard as they can be to live with, are really all we have. Cherish it. I wish you the best, and I hope things work out with you and yours.

5. xento

xento New Member

Same here. You should do what you think is best. However, maybe you should talk to your dad/mom about it, or a friend you can see and trust. How old are you?

Two reasons I want to know:

1. If you are under 16, payed labor is illegal, so you won't have any money and therefore no food or clothes.

2. The reasoning part of your brain doesn't fully develop until 20, so until then, don't go doing anything stupid.

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Okay that explains a lot of things.

7. Menion Ravenlock

Thanks for the support guys. I am not leaving for when I got home yesterday I was surprised to see them both home and wanting to talk. We didn't even yell! We went out to dinner and discussed things over and well it's worked out now. My sister was made to move out though for what she did. I would like to say a special thanks to retard and nbrosz for if they didnt say anything about how "family is all you really have" I would of been long gone.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

retard is too nice for his own good :D. Damn you both, we could have encouraged him to run away from home, which would have been a first for everyone on the board. But no, you had to go and "help" him sort out his life.

Menion, I still advise getting grandpa's shotgun and some ammo and going on a rampage. Be another statistic!

9. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Menion, this is crap. Family is the people who get to fuck up your life until you can provide for yourself. My advice is to put up with them as long as you have to (aka running away, probably a bad idea, but turning 18, graduating from high school then ending contact) then disappear. (Or I can make them disappear for you, all I need is $1million in freshly laundered bills, and I mean freshly, they must still be warm from the dryer)
    Or on the upside, all of this stupid family crap will make for a great novel if you aren't planning on writing fantasy (a genre that does not tend to sell very well, stick to life-based stories)

Long story short, family is crap.

10. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Now you know why we call him the "Crazy Old Psychopath".
    Anyway i agree with the dog next door that think you should vicously attack and rip the guts out of your uncle with your bare theet, then bathe in his blood while howling like a madman. I don't want to say what he wants you to do with your sister.
    Also now you know why i'm the angel of thongs instead of the angel of death. Just because you screw up the first day at the job they say "nooo you can't be angel of death. grr no one needed those dinosaurs anyway. bah.

11. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

Uh, Icarius, maybe not everyone has such big problems with thier family :)

12. Menion Ravenlock

Yeah I am thinking of going and attacking my Uncle with some frozen paint balls. From my M-16 model paint ball gun. Mabye even a few grenades (Remember they are Paint grenades). I thought of taking my dads shot gun and going rob a bank or somthin so I would have to go to prison. Because in prison I would not have to worry. But I am not and I am very thank-full that retard helped me because I believe what he said about the family thing.

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, because we all know prison is a cake-walk. There's no such thing as physical abuse in there is there? Rape is simply another word for free cake.

14. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

The famous gang bang shower cake? Damn, too bad the eros guy isn't here.

15. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

you've got one of those as well???, Bubba told me mine was the only one, oh, the lies!, the lies!!, the pain of it all!.

16. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

Our Host!