Thats it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menion Ravenlock, Nov 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Thats IT! I think I actually lost it. I just found out my sister slept with my uncle and his son! My father and I got in a fight about him thinking I am a Satanist/Druid. He tore up my series of fantasy books,but worse of all he tore up my novel! :x It took me one and a half years to write this book and now its all gone in a second. God I think I am going to really become a satanist or practice witchcraft or Druidism. Then I am going to wear a robe and walk to world for the rest of my life! Plus I think I am going to join the FTW club! FTW=FUCK THE WORLD. God the stress. Can somone help me before I go insane?

2. Milo

Milo New Member

Your sister slept with your uncle and his son? Meaning she had sex with two of her own blood relatives? Please tell me she's at least an adult. If she's underage then this whole thing just got sicker.

And your dad is tripping that you may be a satanist or a druid, all the while his own daughter is involved in this sick incestuous farther/son gangbang?

Satanism, Druidism, Priapism, Catechism, Jism... Do whatever you need to help you get by until you turn 17 and can get the fuck out of that household and go to college. Concentrate on this goal, or you risk ending up on the Jerry Springer show.

3. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Well, one good turn deserves another, you should sleep with your dad and sister. If that doesn't work, just write another novel.

4. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Thats sick DW like I am a guy and you think I should sleep with my dad or sister sick! Yeah I am starting another novel called "Last Stand" but if you want to be in it or anyone here I would love to put you guys in my book as some charators.

I am depressed... *sighs* :sad:

5. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Hey don't knock it until you try it, I'll pass on the novel thing.

6. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

Hmm... Call me a skeptic, but there've been attention whores on this forum before, and i don't really know if i believe this.

But, let's say i do. You gotta do one of three things.

1: Accept your family as they are, incestuous mad angry perverted bastards, and join in. (Not recommended)

2: Run. I believe there is a turning point where one's family stops being one's family, and i believe you've reached that point. So run. Pack your most neccesary belongings, and run. Get to another town, and maybe you can get some help, a foster family perhaps or the like. And when you run off, nail the door shut and set the building on fire. The world could do with a few less perverts. (Recommended)

3: Don't follow my advice. (Strongly Recommended)

7. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

I don't know. Jerry Springer sounds like a good option; there's no relationship that wasn't healthier after an appearance on his show.

Well, except all of them...

8. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

How old are you Menion? Also, how old is your sister?

Depending on where you live, you may be able to get legal help - for you (to get out of house) and for your sister.

9. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'm feeling YeaYea vibes from yet another poster...

If it's true, get the fuck out. Pack the shit you need, steal all the money you can from your family (think of it as compensation) and get the hell out of Dodge. I don't know where you should go, but a major city as far away as possible sounds like a good idea.

Alternative: Mass Murder/suicide. Kill 'em all, then kill yourself.

11. carlstar

carlstar New Member

Jarinor speaks great wisdom and he is Australian. (Haven't been around for some time so had to put that in)

Heres a much better idea however.
    Do as Jar said and take the money but get the car too and sell it or just torch it for entertainment. If you don't care for your sister, Drug her, take her with you to a nice city and then you got your income. Street style.

Ah life is grand.

12. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Menion, get real. You should be able to learn from this horrid event to improve your life. Next time, to avoid all the pain and suffering this kind of horror can cause, I strongly recommend you back up your novel.

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

The first thought i had when i had finishied reading menions post is that YEAYEA was back. (jinxed try checking ip) And somehow i have problems beliving you. :eek: Døhh
    If it is true however. Get out of the area and never look back ever ever ever ever.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

This type of sex is getting more common in America, either it was alway common and nobody talk about it in public before or our America Soceral is going to hell real fast or both.

I blame TV soap opear that girl watch in the afterroom I has to watch then while in the hosipital.Get out of there realy fast and it possible donot harm or kill your family as you will get into touble.

15. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

On an unrelated note, did anyone catch the riots in Nigeria? Miss World tried to host there, and offended Muslims demonstrated their high moral fibre by killing several hundred people in riots. Apparently, the whole thing revolved around some newspaper article making a comment about Miss World being so nice Mohammed would want to sleep with her.

I'm not a fan of the whole beauty pageant circus, but I really don't think it warrants hundreds of deaths. Good thing Charles has informed us that Islam is a tolerant and loving faith.

On a side note, the city where the riots happened recently stoned a woman to death for having a child out of wedlock. I'm not sure what happened to the child's father. From Charles' recent posts about equality in Islamic countries, can I assume he suffered a similar fate? Or perhaps they demonstrate equality by ignoring the fact a man was involved in conception?

Sorry to put all this here. I realise I'm straying into making generalisations about Islam, but Charles really gets on my tits when he pretends it's all sweetness and light and that tolerance leads to incest.

16. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

*Luchaire buys Sheriff a drink*

You deserve it. What a refreshing post. Thanks :) You said what I would like to have said, only with greater eloquence.

17. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Makes one proud to be British! Keep that stiff upper lip sheriff!

*sniff*

So proud....

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Don't blame Islam! Blame the media!

It's alwasy so easy to make a scapegoat out of the media...actually, what scapegoat? It's obviously their fault, therefore we don't NEED a scapegoat!

As for the stoning thing, well, it's doubtful anything happened to the father. While they might treat women with respect most of the time, it's truly a religion where men can do almost no wrong.

Note: Not supporting Charles here.

19. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

Hmm... Ok, what is up with your dad? I mean, man, either you are reading STRANGE books, or he is a a member of some strange religious cult...

And by your uncle, do you mean the man your aunt married or your genetic uncle...

EITHER way it is sick! :eek:

I hope you will be OK... :cry:

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It's less sick if he (the uncle) married into the family rather than already being there. No chance of incest then. It's just one helluva weird affair that should go on Jerry Springer. If the son was also around, sicker. If the father and son participated together...you'd need every talk show host in America.

Our Host!