Tesla Gun

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by The Chosen One, Sep 26, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. The Chosen One

The Chosen One New Member

Hi, some techy pro tell me exactly what expertise i need to make me a Tesla Gun. What Tech Ampitde/Int i need and how skilled I need to be in Guns/Electric.
    Thanks 3:)

2. PoiuytMan

PoiuytMan New Member

Components: Tesla Rod + Looking Glass Rifle

The schematic requires expertise of 55 Electrical and 70 Gunsmithy. However, you'll need to master the Electrical discipline to make a Tesla Rod.

As for the Looking Glass Rifle, you can either build your own or get it from the Firearms Master in Ashbury.

The Tesla Gun is expensive to use (6 charges) and has very random damage (10-80). Except when fighting robots, the Elephant Gun is more economical (2 bullets) and has more reliable damage (30-50). And of course, Droch's Warbringer beats both of them.

-Poiuyt Man

3. The Chosen One

Thanks for the advice, I think I'll stick with the Tesla Gun, it looks amazing. Plus Im playing a Theif as well so Money aint a problem for the charges. 0:)

Can I use Gun Schematics to increase my expertise with Guns cos i dont wanna be wastin Precious Cps on crappy Gun Smithy (No offence to Gun smithy lovers) :p

Oh and incase u wanted to know, my best to Tech deciplines are Mechanical and Eletrical 3:)

4. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

a word to the wise tesla gun and magical beings not a good mix :dead:

5. xento

xento New Member

No, you can't increase technological aptitude with schematics, but you can buy manuals in Tarant, which increase your aptitude.

I wouldn't make a Testla Gun if I was you. Stick with the testla rod. Charges are heavy, you know.

6. The Chosen One

Hmmm maybe I will stick with the Tesla Rod, how good actually is it ?
    I just liked the good and sound of having a Tesla Gun ! lol :p

Our Host!