tarant underground thives quest HELP!!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Ogma, Aug 29, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ogma

Ogma New Member

how con i acivate this quest (well i know how, but can get it to work) Can some one tell me were Lukan the Witless is? and i cant find the bar talk about it. PLEASE help thanks
    Ogma

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

You haven't met Lukan? Well, Lukan is in Shrouded Hills and you probably talked to him to get across the bridge (unless you go around to that other bridge).

3. Ogma

Ogma New Member

oops!

I killed hime oh well!!
    thanks
    Ogma

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

I haven't encounter this quest yet where you need Lukan. How did you get it?

5. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Thieve's quests...

I assume you've noticed several guys hanging around the sides of buildings that refuse to talk to you? Well, if you are inclined towards the thieving arts, they will tell you they've been watching you and tell you that someone wants to talk to you about joining the thieve's guild. They were very polite about it when I talked to them, but I'm more inclined to be a loner, and refused to join, so I never got this quest. I couldn't have finished it anyway, as I killed Lukan as well. (He pissed me off) :smile:

6. dralasite

dralasite New Member

to enter the thieves undreground, you have got to get the sewers map: this map is really useful and you should either copy it (with your own hand, I don't know if you can get a copy in the game) or keep it until you have visited the sewers.
    the second sewers (supposed to be closed!) are really tough and you shouldn't go there before level 20 at least!
    the thieves underground is quite cool: you get access to a fence (another shop in other words!), some informations and a number of side quests. I haven't seen any kind of drawback and the thieves are neither evil nor good (and don't seem to ask for quests that are "evil" or "good" oriented)
    from what I understood, there are representative of this guild in other cities with informations and more quests...

Our Host!