TA gets 5 more years

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by TONGSyaBASS, May 16, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. TONGSyaBASS

TONGSyaBASS Member

I'm glad to see everything is still here.
    Even though I had to drag myself over to another forum (RPGCodex) to try and find out what was going on.
    Thought I'd just acknowledge the fact that TA went down for a couple of days so it's recorded for history.

Is anyone else having problems logging in / out, posting, etc where you are re-directed to a server not found page?

2. Maximus

Maximus New Member

I was a little worried there for a moment, thought we might be losing T&A for a minute! Regarding being redirected when posting, yeah it happens occasionally. Whatever you do dont refresh or it'll doublepost, just click on 'forums' and go back and make sure it posted. (cut/paste into wordpad just in case if its a long post, it sucks to retype it all!)

Good to see T&A back up and running!

3. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Oh, quick reply doesn't want to work. It says: "You must enter a message when posting"

4. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Quick reply doesn't work? That's what I'm using. :???:

I'm really happy this is alive and kicking.

5. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Oops, the problem's on my side... (NoScript's options were lost during an unfortunate affair.)

6. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but i think this has already happened before, the place going down like that...

7. Bunny

Bunny New Member

Never losing the domain, as far as I know. But then again, T-A celebrated her first 5 years last year.

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

No, I think we forgot to register the domain once before. Either way, it's renewed for another 5 years now.

Though the site will be going offline again for some time in a few hours as we get a new HDD (no really, it is happening this time).

9. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

I was scared about this...I couldn't log on. Seeing as this is the ONLY forum in which I ever post, if the site never came back, I would've felt as if I wasted all the time spent here. I mean, I know I'm wasting my time...but at least I can see how I've wasted it.

Our Host!