sword in ancient maze

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by lawson t fuckup, Sep 15, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rojo

Rojo New Member

No no no.

Torian Kel's Ancestral Sword is in the possession of the Bane of Kree in the VOID. Torian Kel himself just has a Falchion...or something similar. I just don't know how to find out its ID # (such as for weapons in the .mes files) from a savegame...then I could put it in a background and have the sword the whole game :grin:

2. Frank

Frank New Member

The light thing is a display problem. I saw it last night as I was going through the maze at night. I edited my savegame and tried the spacial distortion & air form spell, neither worked. The strange section of wall that turns opaque is from being connected to another section. It's tough to explain but basically it means nothing.

Something I've been thinking is that you have the world access everywhere, meaning you can't see a map of the maze or the surrounding area. Maybe something is nearby like a path or an altar which helps with the sword. I'll try some searching around the outside of the maze to see if I can find anything.

3. forgetitbar

forgetitbar New Member

Jinxed - I do know which sword we are all referring to.

I do have that sword and it is a Arcane Great Sword D:4-16(+16) FT:3-11(+16) MSR:16.

4. forgetitbar

forgetitbar New Member

5. z3bra

z3bra New Member

That's not the sword that everyone's been talking about...it's the sword that is completely surrounded by wall.

6. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

The link is somehow related though the Arcane Sword is what we are talking about.

Our Host!