Super-Role Playing Discussion

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Anonymous, Jan 17, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Alright , as by request by several others I here and know is creating the "Super-Role Playin'"

I maybe thought that it could be about normal life , e.g , you go to the grocery store around your flats corner and buy some milk or something, but , when at work you're a superhero or something like that, fell free to post , tell about your character.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I take it this is the discussion thread for the RP you haven't created yet. As the offical thread-starter, it's your duty to make the first entry of the RP thread so we can have something to work on.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh , of course , here it come:

It's the late 1950's and a terrible murderer have been plauging the friendly nieghborhood "Paradise Road 5" for years. The neighbors have decided to get rid of the murderer once for all, here is my character:

Name: Konfekt Boska
    Weakness: Always wants to be "Mr.Right"
    Stongness: Have been working for the IRA ;)

History:
    Moved down to Paradise Road for 2 years ago about when the murders started , shy fellow if you ask him.

4. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Granny is an average grandmother, she likes cooking, baking, knitting, and occassionally going on rampage with her 12-gauge shotgun. She feels an urge to teach the people to behave the proper way and is always complaining about today's youth.

Weakness: as with all grandmothers, Granny's health is not the best, thanks to the countless cookies, cakes, strength-enhancement drugs and sweets she consumed
    Strength: sugar poisoning attack, fueled by her excessive glucose content

The local murders attracted the attention of Granny. She thinks there is an organised group of vandal young men in the background of these murders, thus, she feels it is her duty to stop them.

5. Madness

Madness New Member

Name: Matt Scott Baker
    Weakness: Never listens to other peoples opinions
    Strength: A good sharpshooter with his Colt .45 Revolver

Traveling across the country looking for jobs and Paradise Road 5 was just one of the places he visited during his roadtrip in his blue Chevy pickup truck.

6. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Name: Ed "Warthog" Higgins
    Occupation: Unemployed. Spends all his time stuffing himself at the local "McDiner".
    Weakness: Insanely high cholesterol.
    Strength: Because his blood has the texture of butter, wounds that would kill others hardly bleed. Also, the thick layer of fat under his skin makes him virtually imprervious to blunt weapon trauma.
    Superhero Power: Ultrasonic belch.

Wants to eat the perfect hamburger.

7. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Jimmy Plumb aka "Psycho Fish"
    Age- 42
    Occupation- Manager of an aquatic pet store
    Weakness- Easily dehydrated, low hypothermic threshold
    Strengths- He's able to control various aquatic animals (but not aquatic mammals). He can swim at speeds upwards of 40 miles per hour, and is also amphibious.
    Superpower- Fugu dart.

Bitten by a radioactive coelacanth when he was five, his superpowers (and body) never actually manifested until he turned 40. Once bald, overweight, and generally short of breath, he is now sleek and in the same aerobic capacity as an olympic swimmer (though still bald).

**Shouldn't there be a seperate thread for this? I mean, one thread is the story, and another is the discussion and/or character description.

8. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Oh, I like forgot that.....can't a admin or something move all the characters to a new thread named "Super-Role Playing Discussion"?

9. mathboy

mathboy New Member

10. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

11. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

OMG I totally forgot about this RP :-o

So, would someone else make a proper start ?

12. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yeah, because I can't, that's for sure. I started a bit though.

Our Host!