Stuck in Quintarra

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Homey53, Apr 24, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. soviet314

soviet314 New Member

Homey, you might try to geek the elf and carry his amulet to the herbalist in Shrouded Hills (assuming she is alive ;) ). she will mark Quintarra on your map without having to complete the Giant's pelt quest line. maybe this will activate Raven's storyline

2. Homey53

Homey53 New Member

I believe i have tried everything with myrth i don't get a chance to talk to him about the stillwater giant even with the pelt from tarant in my inventory. where can i find the necklace he supposedly has, he hasn't got it on him or in the house because i tried killing him and looked and can't find it. are there any other options that i overlooked or that i can try to get me in at quintarra.

3. Sotris

Sotris New Member

Hmm, weird. The discussion should be triggered when you meet him again with the pelt (assuming he gave you the quest in the first place). Anyway, have you tried spending a fate point to get a critical success in pickpocketing the amulet from him?

4. Homey53

Homey53 New Member

Yea its in my book for quests to perform finding the pelt of the stillwater giant for myrth in exchange for the location of quintarra. As far as the amulet i tried to pickpocket him and it's not in his inventory and when i killed him it wasn't there or in the house, unless if he's wearing it it don't show up in his inventory.

5. Sotris

Sotris New Member

You should be able to see it if you tried to pickpocket him. He's wearing it, so it's equipped around his neck- his carrying inventory only has some arrows I think.

(Now that I think about it... Are you sure you're not just looking at what he's carrying, and not at what he's equipped with- both when trying to pickpocket the amulet and when you loot his body? Did you click on the round button, not the one on the right with the pouch, but the one with the tiny figure on the left? That will show you what he's wearing.)

6. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Hey now, when I attacked the blue bunny, he turned into the stillwater giant. Is that supposed to happen?

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    If you met the rabbit in a random encounter, then yes.

8. Homey53

Homey53 New Member

Hey guys thanks wound up having to kill myrth and taking the amulet to gaylin in shrouded hills. Got new problem now though had the ring of shadows in my inventory and it made me invisible is there any way of reversing the invisibility.

9. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

10. Homey53

Homey53 New Member

Hey guys thanks for all the help but i am stuck again. I made it all the way to the place were the final dwarf is at kerghans lair, I am a mage with 48 level i have several colleges as far as spells necromancer black and white, conveyance,divination, and some force, i have raven and jormund with me as well as an undead dark champion how can i beat that bludgeoner there to continue.

11. Sotris

Sotris New Member

Um, fight him? I don't think there's any trick involved.

12. Homey53

Homey53 New Member

I mean how can I beat him,does it have any weaknesses.

13. The_Bob

The_Bob Administrator Staff Member

14. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

If its that hard use turn based combat and when your turn is about to end exit through the door. Then enter the room again and reinitiate combat use your turn again and duck out as necessary.

Kind of a hollow victory though.

Our Host!