Strange Ancient safe unpickable?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Flink, Mar 16, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Flink

Flink New Member

Every time I've played this game I've always been curius about the strange iron safe in the Tarant museum. The sign says that it was found in Bellerogrims lair and that no one's been able to pick the lock. The safe can not be destroyed.

I tried playing a theif this time around, One of the reasons I did was so that I might be able to pick the lock of the anicent safe.
    After becomming a lockpicking master I tried the lock on the safe, But I still couldn't pick it!

Is it even possible? If so, whats inside that safe??! :smile:

2. LostSoul

LostSoul New Member

Even the dumbest lockpicker can open it, all you need is a fate point :grin:.

There's some stuff relating to dwarves in there, not really needed for the plot I think.

3. HexRei

HexRei New Member

im pretty sure it contains the recorded drums you need to use w/ the machine in the dwarf cave.

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you can use a fate point to pick the lock, or you can use the iron key (schematic from historian dwarf in wheel clan)... the safe contains three drums and the location of the place of lost voices...

5. Flink

Flink New Member

Thanks guys, About the key. I've found the schimatic and the entrance to the iron clan. But I need a heartstone to make the key and I've forgotten where you find one... I'm asking ones again for you're assistance. :smile:

6. Orlon KA-Lor

Orlon KA-Lor New Member

The heartstone can be found on the ground in the swamp near the Bedonikian(sp?) or lizardmen villiage. Just walk around, its everywere.

Our Host!