Storage

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Criton, Oct 31, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Criton

Criton New Member

I know this is out there already, but I will ask it again, in case there is a quick answer. I would love to be able to store some stuff, but I am afraid that I will lose it. Has anyone lost things before? What is the best location, Inn in Shrouded Hills?

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Any place you drop/leave an item, it will stay there indefinitely unless someone picks it up (if you drop it on the ground that is...don't drop stuff near shopkeepers unless you want them to pick it up or don't care).

My favourite place is the warehouse near the docks in Tarant. Also, you'd think notes would blow away or something wouldn't you? But no, Wilhelmina's note to Jared is still sitting on the docks...

3. monnie101@yahoo.com

monnie101@yahoo.com New Member

I use the chest inside a shed on the west side of tyrant near 2 of the train boths where I think Jared is right below it. So far no one has unloaded me yet but just in case I leave a trail of game saves so I can go back just in case.

4. Criton

Criton New Member

Thanks everybody...for your help!

5. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

6. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

A good idea is to move all your stuff every few weeks, but remember where you moved it to. And also, there is nothing wrong with looting, thats how I got so much good stuff, I pillaged more than one secret stash. Also remeber Magelock or traps

7. Eros Rex

Eros Rex New Member

When one is a mage one thinks differently about space and storage. with the teleport spell you will find there is only one logical place in all arcanum to store your stuff.... Blackroot. You have the hotel with your own room and chest for life. When you "port" into blackroot you are standing right there so you are quick in and quick out. plus you have the armor right there to sell stuff. wanna get things fixed fast? "port" into tarant and go straight the hobbit in the boil real fast and easy.

What something identified? port to shrouded hills and one short run to the gypsy lady and you are ready to port to your next location.

I hope this helps :smile:

8. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

Why dont use ristezze's cabinet(that is in his room).
    and the gypsy is there...

easy life...(for a mage)

9. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

If you have dominate will, grab an NPC (preferably a half ogre or half orc) and use it for storage. Or use a follower, thier inventories are smaller than yours, but they can still hold a solid ammount of stuff

Our Host!