Stillwater??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Glupii, Nov 24, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Glupii

Glupii New Member

I just finished the outlandish quest to gain my mastery in Melee. I had to kill a level 45 and 2 level 37 warriors as well as a handful of mid 20's. I am only low 20 myself and have Virgil and Slogg (sp?) so it was a hell of a fight. Still, I survived after a few reloads.

Now here is my question. I am supposed to take this potion for the lady (I forget her name) to her lover to restore his sight. He is supposedly in someplace called Stillwater. But no such place appears on my map and I believe I spoke to everyone in the town of Dernholm and never get the option to ask about it. And when I returned to the lady, she is gone.

Do I even have to worry at all about this since it is not appearing in my quest list? Is Stillwater a place? Will the king of Cumbria ever turn on a TV? :smile:

2. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Though Stillwater village name appears early on in the game you will not get there for quite a long time so don't worry. It's linked to the main plot so you won't miss it - just be patient.

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I really though this guys name was polish, ohwell, his mane means stupid in polish

4. Glupii

Glupii New Member

Stillwater and Polish Names

First I got the name from my wife, who is Russian. In Russian it means Silly. Very interesting how the translations are so similar.

Thanks on the heads up about Stillwater. I thought I was going nuts. Ooops, silly me, I guess it was shorter trip then I thought! :wink:

5. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

6. Glupii

Glupii New Member

We currently reside in Charlotte, NC. But I am "from" several places, mostly Pennsylvania and North Carolina.

7. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

oh...an american..
    i'm from Afganistan! :minigun:

(just kidding...)

8. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

be careful lord, a lot of people think that shit ain't funny no more me being not one of them you definately need a sense of humour or you just go nuts

9. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

10. Glupii

Glupii New Member

Humor

While I agree with Mr. Nobody, that we need to be careful or become the very kind of folks we are fighting against, I did find it cute and chuckled to myself. And you are right, folks do need to keep a sense of humor about them. That is the only thing that will get the world through this new age. :smile:

11. flamethrower

flamethrower New Member

it's fun to spam for humor... in board and get banned.

Our Host!