Stillwater Giant (real) 2nd encounter

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by symban, Mar 26, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. symban

symban New Member

I encountered the real Giant after I got the Hardun's Pass information and heading there (bunny who transforms into giant when attacked) left the bunny there without attacking. This is same for everyone I assume as it happens that way after completing questline in Stillwater.

Franklin Payne (my favorite follower in dialogs and voice) has alot to say about his encounter with the giant and even more surprising all seems to match with the truth so far. The problem is it is not possible to meet or add him to party before Stillwater questline is already over long ago.

Now I brought him to the cave where I found the fake bunny. Gave the caged bunny to his inventory. No triggers so far. With the hope of encountering the real giant and introducing Payne to him, wandered the area around Stillwater for 15 mins on map. NO no NO! no gaint anywhere!?

I was so looking forward to the event actually. Can anyone confirm a second encounter with the real giant, if it is possible I will go back and even wander on foot.

2. moonlight

moonlight Member

No there isn't . anyway its not important as payne meeting the gaint will never trigger any dialoge or reaction.

3. Viktor_Berg

Viktor_Berg New Member

The only thing you will ever get out of your followers is a whiff of disdain as you kill the Giant, because its alignment is positive.

Our Host!