StarCraft: Ghost

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quethim, Sep 20, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Looks as if blizzard has realised info on thier next game, but this game won't be on the PC! :eek: It will be on the new generation consoles, don't know which ones though, I hope it's going to be on the game cube, cause I only own a game cube out of all of them. Anyways, this game is going to be a third person shooter game based in the Star Craft world, you play a female ghost who has all the abuilities of a ghost from Star Craft, but this game actually looks pretty interesting.

Check out www.blizzard.com for more info, you could also go to www.IGN.com which has a lot more info from what I read. It looks like an interesting game though, even if it comes out on one of the other consoles that I do not own, I will get those consoles =)

2. Settler

Settler Member

May I just say, what the hell are Blizzard doing? Apart from The Lost Vikings :D , Starcraft was their only game that wasn't only fit to be a drink coaster. Starcraft HAS to stay as an RTS.

Then again, Renegade was alright...

3. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

4. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Settle, they are still going to make a StarCraft2 RTS, StarCraft: Ghost is not starcraft 2 from what thier FAQs say, so do not worry. They would be dumb not to make a StarCraft2 RTS. Mabye blizzard will do good with this project, what I hate though is that it will not be on the PC! :evil: :evil:

5. Settler

Settler Member

Is that Kirsten Dunst?

Q: Yeah, I didn't like the original (I'm an AOK'er) but I'll definitely play number 2.

6. Settler

Settler Member

Oh yeah - I only played SC for the first time this year, which might go a long way to explaining why I don't like it as much.

7. Ct0fDiscord

Ct0fDiscord New Member

Bleh, you all reply when HE makes a post, surre. But nobody cares about me... :(

Anyway, I really wish they would have made this for PC, or maybe for both pc and console. I wonder which consoles it will go on... it better be game cube or ps2... i hate the sexbox.

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Sex sells.

9. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I like it :D weird it does not sell very much.

10. Settler

Settler Member

Shooters never work on consoles. Maybe I'm just completely uncoordinated, but Max Payne is hell to play.

11. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I agree, I think it should be on the ps2 or cube, mainly the cube cause I own the cube, and I really do not want to get a x-box, but I will get a PS2 eventually, and who would get a x-box anyways, it's the same(actually worse) then a computer!

12. Settler

Settler Member

Even though it's been touted as the 'lightweight' system, the GC has the best specs in pretty much every category. XBox comes in second, and the PS2 doesn't really come close.

13. Ct0fDiscord

Ct0fDiscord New Member

Shooters are so awsome on computer.

They are actually not bad on some consoles... the n64 controller was great for that. they had the controls perfectly set up for perfect dark and turok, the analog would aim, c buttons would be the direction buttons (and you could STRAFE!).

Hopefully if it gets on gamecube it will end up similar to that. I think the gc controller is right for that.

I played halo on the sexbox... those controls sucked so much ass :puke:

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The X-Box has nice hardware, except for the controller. If it wasn't for that, chances are I would have purchased one, but as it is I'm not going to fork out extra to get a playable controller.

15. Dufal

Dufal New Member

I think SC:G will be just a HALO in the Starcraft Universe.

Dufal

16. Quethim

Quethim New Member

But! Out of all the new systems, the Gamecube was the only one that did not have a problem when it first came out! I got the cube the first day, well I actually got it for christmas but my dad bought it the first day(from what he says), and I never had any problems. And the games for the cube are really nice, I also like the graphics, controlers, speed, and everything else! You also gotta love the disc =)

17. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

That does look a heck of alot like Kirsten. I can't believe it is not comin out for the PC. All these gamin companies are turnin traitor to the PC tradition. And anyone else notice that as consoles get better they are more like PCs?

18. Ct0fDiscord

Ct0fDiscord New Member

I have a dream...
    that all consoles and gaming PCs will come together as one in a hybrid of gaming goodness. No longer will systems be judged by their appearance, but the content of whats in the inside.

That would be pertty damn cool

19. xento

xento New Member

Yay!!! Three cheers for CtOfDiscord! cheers cheers cheers

20. Settler

Settler Member

P1: Mmmmmmm... :D
    P2: What about GTA3: Vice City - it's on the PS2 in a few months, PC in 2004 :eek: :realmad: . It had better be one hell of a game - a brand new game, coming out on PC at least 1 1/2 years after the console release...

CToD: I have a better dream... a computer with four controller pads and simultaneous multiplayer... 8)

Our Host!