*SPOILER* Arcanum hidden endings

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Ormans, Sep 26, 2013.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ormans

Ormans New Member

Hello everyone, i'm new in this community :)
    I finally finished Arcanum for the first time, and i heard about the chance to get "God endings". Now if we read in the changelog concerning a previous UPA version we can see:

[R] Six missing endings are now obtainable. These are Death's Champion, Righteous Hero, Just God, Dark God, Quiet God and Undecided God.

At first i didn't have any idea about it, and after googling for a while i found a hint which resulted correct.
    This is the method (i would like to post a series of screenshots too):

1)Accept to join Kerghan (you can choose both to follow its orders or not about the others 4 characters in the Void).

2)Go back to him,and tell him that you changed idea and that you're going to kill him.

3)Select the dialog option where you declare yourself the only god of Arcanum. Next select what kind of God you want to be.

4)Defeat him in combat and you'll get your Godhood ending :)

There're also 2 endings about being an hero or a a death bringer. Follow the same method eplained previously, but don't declare yourself god of Arcanum. Instead select the other options.

I wante to share this trick because i have seen that many people had doubts about how to experience those endings. I hope that you'll appreciate them :)

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

Our Host!