Split because of stupid grave-digging spam bot.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Vorak, Mar 26, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Stop saying that and post something useful.

2. Peter Quincy

Peter Quincy Member

Please, someone kill this thread.

EDIT

...or moving it is okay too. The new subject is chairs - why is it so hard to find a comfortable one?

EDIT 2

BTW thanks mathboy. :thumbup:

3. mathboy

mathboy New Member

4. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Comfertable chairs is a very difficult object to find because:
    1. they are rare in the first place. Ever tried to enter a shop that sells chairs and found somone that makes you really comfortable? And I mean realy comfortable in a happy way. Me and a friend of mine we tested chairs a while ago, and we found a few that was so good to sit on that it altered our mood to happy.

2. they change. Chairs after much sitting inn them change. That is a sad and real fact that we cannot change, thus you must allways buy 3 chairs, if you find a comfortable chair, so you have a backupp, why you should not buy more i will come to later.

3. you change, thus so does your body and so also your preferences in a chair changes. That is why you must never ever buy more than 3 good chairs. Remember that nice chair that was just perfect for you when you were fifteen? Then you grow another 5 inches and suddenly it does not fit you anymore. A tramatic experience for most people. These things can also be pshycological, so if you have gone trough a mind altering expereince feks: Gotten religious, lost your religion or come home from 5 years of prison anal butrape, you might feel that your chair does not feel right anymore.

And that is why it is so hard to find a good chair.

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

And here I thought it was because sometimes God lets you know you've been getting fat.

6. Archea47

Archea47 New Member

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

So you would recommend testing and buying new chairs, in groups of three, before AND after 5 years of prison anal buttrape?

Our Host!