some magick and master

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by blazer2002, Dec 6, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

1.first of all i'd like to ask what is invisibilty for when i cast it everybody sees me what is this 2.and could somebody explain me dodge and melee master quests first where i need to start from melee or dodge some lady gives me a quest that heal adkin chambers with healing potion WHAT HEALING POTION help me

2. division_6

division_6 New Member

If you have killed the knight for her (Can't remember the pompous bastards name, but it was fairly easy to turn him into kibble), then you should have it whether you can see it in your inventory or not. I thought it was the poison and didn't really care, I just went straight to Stillwater and talked to him. Everything handled it's self. Not sure if that is the help you needed, but I dumped Sir Asshole's entire inventory into mine.

As to the invis question, I have no experiance with invis, but perhaps it has to do with your willpower. I believe that Phantasm checks your willpower against thier perception.

Like I said, I haven't ever used invis, so I have no first hand experiance with this. Try it and find out.

3. Goldenboy

Goldenboy New Member

If you want Melee and Dodge Quests, recive the Melee quest, then the Dodge quest, then finish the Melee, kill Garrick stout and return to Adkin Chambers to finish the Dodge.

4. Solaris

Solaris New Member

You can receive dodge quest first, it doesn't make a difference.

5. Herald

Herald New Member

ok, i don't think this is OT, so here goes: my sister just did the melee+dodge master quests, but no matter what she tried the Knight didn't leave his eyes when he died. She got accepted both the quests, delivered the lady to the knight, and then she killed the knight, using magic, tech and weaponry(not all at once, she saved and tried several times :) ). But no eyes, not on his body, not on the floor, i even checked if a follower picked them up before she got the chance... She did get the potion from the lady, so i don't understand what went wrong. :-?

6. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Are you sure she received the Dodge Master quest?

7. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

People with high perception can sense invisible and invisible doesn't work in combat mode.

8. Sinistrad

Sinistrad New Member

Wow I am glad I didnt bother with that phantasm crap hehe:)

9. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

What the heck invisibilty does not work in combat so what is invisibilty for

10. Some Strange Man

Some Strange Man New Member

11. cbilge

cbilge New Member

[and then she killed the knight, using magic, tech and weaponry(not all at once, she saved and tried several times ). But no eyes, not on his body, not on the floor, i even checked if a follower picked them up before she got the chance... She did get the potion from the lady, so i don't understand what went wrong. ]

It happened to me, too. No eyes anywhere, and something else; I got both of the quests, turned the Lady back. Got Master Melee. killed the Sir. got the potion.(No eyes again!?) Went to adkin. healed him, but he didn't train me to be the dodge master. I tried it several times,but it doesn't work anyway. i think it's because of eyes.[/quote]

Our Host!