Sogg and Chukka

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Darkform, May 17, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkform

Darkform New Member

will Sogg and Chukka equip the Baneful Gauntlets in AWIP:3.0?

I want to make them free followers by making them Zombies without pissing off my other Followers.

I heard Virgil won't. if not then will they if it's not identified? or can I put it in their glove spot and them just not take them off till dead?

2. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

I don't see why not. They'll equip every other hexed item they find.

3. Darkform

Darkform New Member

thank you that makes 2 more for my Half-Ogre Zombie army and frees some follower space.

4. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

It's strange how the morale in a group never falls down when followers have undead as companions. :D

5. Darkform

Darkform New Member

what's strange is Magnus doesn't yell at you for makeing undead and or haveing undead followers I mean he hates the Darian-Ka and he doesn't even say anything when you have undead Dwarfs in your party. not even a reaction adjustment from him.

if Necromizer was earlier in game and wasn't so hard to make my techie would have a couple of undead Half-Ogre mules so normal party can be less encumbered.

6. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Maybe he's like "I don't like the Derian ka because I don't like others making undead dwarfs, I rather do them myself with my necromizer schematic, jolly good! Yeah, my own army of naked undead dwarfs, that dwarven snuff is good shit, gives me such good ideas."

Our Host!