Smuel's good morning extravaganza

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Smuel, May 3, 2012.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. werozzi

werozzi Member

2. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Oh hey, I didn't see you there! You know, I've been spending a lot of nights away from home recently, and when I woke up this morning, at home, I momentarily thought I was elsewhere, and reached in the wrong direction to turn the alarm off! Has that ever happened to you? And hey, did you ever change the way you did something, just for the sake of it? Like, the other day I decided that when I'm putting my coat on, I'll put my left arm in first, instead of the right arm first like I usually do! I've been doing it that way every day since! It was surprisingly difficult at first - it seems far harder to get my right arm into its sleeve when its hanging behind my back than the left arm! I guess I'm just used to doing it with my left arm! But it's getting easier now! The funny thing is, it hasn't changed my life at all! Maybe you should try something like that too! Try putting your shoes on in the other order! It will make you stop and think! Little things like that are good to appreciate in life! Did you know that some people don't even have shoes? Well, I'm glad we had this little chat! I should be on my way now! Hope to see you around! Oh, and before I forget, good morning!

3. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I got used to doing it with my left arm a long time ago. Sometimes I sit on my arm till it goes numb and blindfold myself when I do it, so I can get the "mysterious stranger" effect.

Yep, there's nothing like putting on a coat left arm first whilst said arm is numb. Good afternoon.

4. werozzi

werozzi Member

There is nothing as usual to me as putting a coat with my left, i'm a lefty.
    Good Morning lads.

5. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    So that's what that perk does. I'll be sure to try it the next time I play Fallout. Good morning.

6. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

I was sick one night, and in my fever hallucinated that I was a bedridden Latin Emperor of Constantinople.
    This went on for a few hours, and I even made my own little court of characters and plot points. I can't remember any of this now, but it was probably awesome.

Good morning.

7. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    The most extreme hallucination that I've ever had was that the room seemed a bit weird. Too grounded in reality I guess. Good morning.

8. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Try DMT. Or stay awake for a week. You're certain to see more than a weird room. Good Morning.

9. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Thanks, but I have no particular desire to hallucinate. This may also have something to do with why I never have. Good morning.

10. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Good morning one, good morning all, good morning short, good morning tall, good morning children sat in thrall to see what wondrous joys befall.

11. werozzi

werozzi Member

12. Jojobobo

Last week I told a friend about Frog Fractions. Today he told me he'd played it and found it fun. True story.

Sometimes I wish I was in your position just so I could hear such interesting and captivating information for the first time myself. Good afternoon.

13. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Yeah, and sometimes I wish I was in your positi... hahaha.... oh man, no, I never do that. Good morning.

14. Jojobobo

Well thanks for that, now I've had a sad morning. I hope you're pleased with yourself. Also, good afternoon.

15. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Incorrect.

You can only have had, at most, nine minutes of a sad afternoon.

Good morning.

16. Jojobobo

Well now that folly has compounded my sadness, I hope my misery makes you happy.

G'afternoon - even though g'afternoon doesn't seem like a legitimate substitution for good afternoon yet, just you wait. I bet in a few years everyone will be saying it, along with things like "I would like one of those g'apples please Mr Grocer" and "Cor, she's got a right g'arse".

17. Smuel

Smuel Well-Known Member

Media:
    Good morning, for it is a good morning, and the morning is good, and good is the type of morning that it is. So sayeth the Lord. Of the house. Of Lords.

18. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

I'm surprised the powers that be haven't squashed this thread yet after 18 pages for, as it is written:

Arcanum teaches the attitude of the knife, when something is incomplete, you cut it off and say 'Now it is complete because it finished here.'

Hmm, let's see:-

Evolution and creationism are not mutually exclusive. Good morning.

That ought to do it.

19. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Good morning. Off to see one of my best friends today. He is off to Switzerland for 4 months on Thursday.

20. werozzi

werozzi Member

Good morning gents, I believe you are all having an excellent week.

Our Host!