since it hasn't been mentioned yet...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Nov 4, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It was than Israel viral bioweapon. America is will be defeat by Islam in the end. Only now does the Federal Bureous of Idiot revealize that there can be Muslim with blonde hair blue eyes and pale white skin that come from Norway.

French Intelligence is alot better than America Intelligence. How many of you remember the CIA Bay of Pig Invasion of Cuba, which ended in total defeat of the Anti-Cuban Cuban force.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Rule #1 of politics. The majority is stupid and thus easily manipulated.

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

4. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

In an biased and radically liberal way...

5. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

6. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

7. Icairus

Icairus New Member

8. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

This is one of the funniest things I've seen today. So good that I might have even wrote LOL if I really did laugh out loud. Oh wait...I'd rather cut off my balls with a rusty nail clipper.

If the Israelis did poison Arafat, who the fuck cares? Good for them, I say. Arafat is an evil, murderous Islamic who should have been killed decades ago. When he first came on the scene, before the media was taken over by pussy, hippy liberals, everyone knew how evil he was. Now the media paints him as some kind of humanitarian.
    It's that bullshit that I's been talking about.

Yeah, and kickass that Bush won. I voted for him, as did 90% of my town. Remarkably, 700 of 1000 eligible voters in my region of Greene, New York came out to vote by the time I left the town hall. There may have been more after I left. Usually rednecks aren't so big on voting.
    The reason I believe that most Greeners voted Republican is because all the town and village election slots had Republican candidates only.

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

59,054,087 people in America are supid is correct as they voted for Bush.

10. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

11. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Charles, do us all a favor and blow yourself up, suicide bomber style.

12. mathboy

mathboy New Member

That means there are more stupid people there than in Norway :-o

13. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Not that that is to difficult to achieve, since there is almost no stupid people in Norway.

I will explain you why.

Most of them have moved to sweden following the rule, stupid people attract more stupid people. Actually most european countries arer happy about this since it means that their stupid people move to sweden as soon they realise that there everyone is like them. The great poverty we see in eastern europe today is actually because during the irone carpet stupid people was not allowed to migrate to sweden, this is also the reason that soviet lost the cold war. Now the eastern-european countries are desperatly trying to send the great qanteties of stupid people to sweden to regain their iniative on production. As a part of this many eastern european countries have joined the european union so that they can lend their stupid people out as cheap stupid labour to the swedes. This they do hoping that the stupid workers are going to like sweden so much that they will decide to stay, and that they swedish people will like them so much that they will let them stay, weather this, most important strategy, will work is yet an open question. However, a solution must be found sooner or later or the eastern euorpean countries will be destroyed in their own stupidety in few years.

Norway with its long border against sweden, and much contact with swedish people over centuries has lead to a large migration of stupid people to travel to sweden as an direct result of this all smart swedish people has moved to Norway. That again is the main reason why there is almost no stupid people in Norway.

As you see Sweden is vitaly important to the survival of the european continent , and that is why sweden has been allowed to live. The reason to the great poverty in many other continents is because they have no "sweden" to wich they can send all stupid people.

As a sidenote: The united state has an almost similar strategy but beeing an very kind an caring people they just send the stupid people to some very few selected states in the US. Thus enabeling good controll of the stupid people, while they are not beeing destroyed in their own stupidety.

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

You are supid if you votes for fascit Bush. I will write to the Federal Court saying that all Bush court appointing can legal be remove by than Democrate Presidend since Bush is than illegimate president who stole the election.

15. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

16. mathboy

mathboy New Member

He's an agent of than muslum second department...

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Oh god. The "stole the election" gambit again. Stole the election from who? He won the popular vote, cretin, and the Electoral College votes. If you are going to claim for a second that Jeb Bush had anything crooked to do with the President carrying Florida, then shove it up your ass. Anybody intelligent can see that it's bullshit.

18. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Man, you don't even live in America, you peice of shit. Worry about your own elections and grammar.

19. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

You know what? I am fucking sick of this. I have listened and listented to you guy's hate filled garbage, and I am TIRED of it. I keep my political opinions to myself, and I wish some other people here would follow suit. I'm tired of having you guys argue about the election and I'm tired of some people here flaming others if they disagree with their opinions. And what Blinky said about Sleek is stupid as crap and I disagree. Even if Sleek is an idiot, it pisses me off that Blinky thinks he can speak for all of the US. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST PEOPLE.

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Happily I have no opinion on American politics. Hell, if I wasn't required to vote, I probably wouldn't. Then again, Howard got in for the third or fourth time, so I'm pretty happy. Heaven help us if the Labour Party were to regain power. Look at how they're fucking up each of the states!

(Note for all non-Australians - each of the states and territories are being held by the Labour Party at the moment, while the Federal Government is the Liberals. This would be something akin to having a Republican President, but each state having a Democratic governor).

Our Host!