*sigh* and here i thought i was gone forever...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Dec 21, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Sorry for crashing right in, but:

That man seriously has to learn how to make priorities. Thanks kitten. You're evidently better at bending peoples wills than I am. Ah, women... 8)

For the records, I was 2690 grams and was 47 cm long at my birth. Just replace grams for kilograms and you have the current situation. And no. I won't bother converting those figures to pounds and inches, you imperialistic heathens.

2. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Hey, I dont post alot. My post count is around 4 a day. And I don't like flaming. It's just that when people flame me, when I reply, whether I flame or not they flame me again. So I might as well take advantage of this beautiful language.

3. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

*smacks Wolf for being off-topic in her thread YET AGAIN*

not real good at following a single train of thought, are you?

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The only thing I know about my birth was that it was just after midnight, and it was by caesarean section.

5. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I think I was 8 pounds or whatever when I was born...but I don't remember what my mom said....

But it sounded big, compared to my brother and sisters....

Eh, who knows...all I know is that I'm small right now =/

6. Settler

Settler Member

All I know is that I was born at 3.15 (not sure if it was AM or PM) and weighed 3.5kg. Not sure how that measures up to everyone else.

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

WOW!!!!!!

That's one heavy baby. My baby brother, born 4-5 months ago, he was 6 lbs, but he was delivered early. He was estimated about 8lbs. So you're going to have a big baby!

Seriously though, good luck Rosie!

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, she'll be naturally fat. I'd put her in for liposuction as soon as she can physically handle it.

9. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I have heard it goes fast as soon as the baby starts sliding, so you just hang in there. Hehe that is a big baby.

All i know of my birth is that it happened.

10. Milo

Milo New Member

All I know of my birth is that the night I was born, the moon turned fire red. My poor mother cried out, "Lord, the gypsy was right!", and I seen her fell down right dead.

Also, damn that's gonna be one big ass baby, rosie! I was only 6 lbs and few ozs.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Damn, whatta buncha lightweight babies. I was 10 lbs and some ounces, my middle sis was 12 lbs, and my baby sis was 13 lbs. The last one held a record at the local hospital for a few years. She's only been topped once, though, in her 19 years of life, by a 14 pounder.

Anyway, fat babies are sweeter. More to pinch. Oh, yeah, and Rosie don't worry about it being bigger than most babies. From what I hear, a 6 lb baby hurts just as bad as a 12 pounder.

"Hoo, boy, I got me a marlin!"

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I agree, all that extra fat makes for some pretty sweet gravy.... YUM!

13. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Congrats congrats congrats Rosie! I doubt you remember me, I terrorized the forum for a short while a fairly long time after you were gone. Actually, I was never re-admitted, I just stopped my spamming ways and have rejoined on my own under the alias Twilight's Hammer (shh, they haven't figured it out. :p ). Jar, I would say sorry about the countdown to divorce, but if your mentioning that it prolly means that you aren't too sad about it so... congrats to you too? :/ :-? :/ Oh, and if I start spamming again I wish to be made admin so that I can ban myself. Because I'm 99.9% sure that I've stopped my spamming ways for good, but if that .1% comes true, then tell me it has and I leave without returning... ever. So if you don't mind Jar, Jinxed, Snowmane, and DU, I intend to stick around for awhile. :) Sorry if this bugs you Jar, but I've stopped spamming, and I promise to be good. *smiles* Oh, and I also have quit using 'tyme' in this forum. I'm keeping that to the smaller forums.
    -Your loving Silvio. :)
    [edit] Please don't ban me for having come clean about who I be. thanks [/edit]

14. Settler

Settler Member

Hmm. I'll repeat what I said when...ah...DarkChylde came around, Matt - if you stop the spaminating, I don't think anyone should object to you sticking around.

15. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I knew it. I fucking knew it. The moment you first posted, I realised you must have had a former incarnation. That stop accusing me post was so damn obvious! Please ignore this post, I fear I will get some nasty replies.

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

WOW! Everything comes out in Rosie's threads!

From babies, to identities, to Mr. Wolf. :lol:

17. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Heh, it would seem so. This thread will live on!

Oh yeah, and Rosie, hope that the baby comes out smoothly or something, wouldn't want yourself to get cut open...that'll leave a few good scars....and then those stretch marks =/

18. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

i've been pretty lucky... not a stretch mark to speak of. and it's gonna stay that way!!!

19. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Oh, so you think it will. :p

Just hope it doesn't, strech marks don't look all too pretty....

EDIT: Made a simple typo, but does instead of doesn't. :p

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Motherfucker, you slip up once, and nothing on Earth will prevent me from doing whatever it takes to keep you the fuck out.

Our Host!