*sigh* and here i thought i was gone forever...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rosenshyne, Dec 21, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Well, if he'd said fag or faggot or poofta or something, I probably would have seen it as a joke. I mean if I were bagging someone for being gay (which I wouldn't) I wouldn't say
    "Hey you fucking homosexual!"
    More like
    "Hey you fucking faggot!"

2. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

AHEM!!!
    HEY WOLF!!!
    GET YOUR OFF-TOPIC POSTS THE HELL OUT OF MY THREAD!!!

anyways...
    Milo, i will satisfy your curiosity. the newspaper job was way back before i moved to Cali... i'm fairly certain i mentioned the move back in the Disneyland post... :p i then got a job at a pizza hut (ugh, minimum wage madness), met a really neat guy who promised to take me to Disneyland (hasn't happened, but there's actually valid reasons), went to church with him, and got hooked on God (better than crack!). he's the reason i stopped coming here, actually... he insisted on taking me to neat-o places like Toys'R'Us and the Monterrey Bay Aquarium (yay for penguins!). in short, he turned my life around--in a profoundly good way. although thankfully, he allowed me to remain a geek (yay for cute video game nerds!). to cut this short, we got married, he joined the Navy (leaves for boot camp in Febuary), and Amy is due, well, now, actually :D technically, she's due January 5, but these things aren't exactly precise, ya know?

just think of me as your friendly neighborhood sea cow (his newest name for me) :p

3. Settler

Settler Member

Wha!

I don't know if you remember me R, but welcome back, and more importantly, congrats!

Get used to it...the whole Wolf-and-homosexuality thing is consuming the board...:(

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Congratulations, Rosie, on the marriage, the baby, and your new-found Faith.

I've missed the hell outta you. Glad life still seems to be going your way.

5. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

So who loves you more, God or your husband¹?

¹Note: Pick your husband, and I'll say your faith isn't strong enough. Pick God, and I'll say you married the wrong person. Say you would have picked God but couldn't get his number and I'll say you set your sights too high :D.

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Hey Rosie.

What's a baby?

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Congrats Rosie!

DU, we'll tell you when you're older.

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

ah, Jar, i missed you and your unfathomable irreverence :p and i missed you as well, retard. things still good with the missis?

*pats DU on the head* it's the other white meat...

9. DarkUnderlord

10. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

:) Yes, ma'am. If there's anything that I've learned over the past 2 years, 2 months and 22 days, it's that I fall in love with that woman all over again, every single day. I really hope all goes well with you and your child.

Oh, yeah, and what a kwinky-dink. Amy's my wife's name too.

11. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Well it sounds like you've broken more than more of the laws of physics here with this life thing but I wouldn't know because I'm new here. So hello and nice to meet you.

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You still haven't managed to knock her up yet though have you retard? That's slack man, real slack. Then again, you have to fall in love with her again every day - what the fuck does she do to you at night to make you stop?

13. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

not that being knocked up is the finest thing in the world... i'm 30 lbs (yes, lbs, i'm an American, what ya gonna do?) heavier than i've ever been, and gaining a lb a week :cry:

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

15. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Or, not...

You see, I believe you have to also eat more when you are pregnant so the child can be a bit more healthy when it is born...

I could be wrong though =/

But can you imagine how much you'll lose when the baby comes out...about half of it :p

16. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

not even half. although the doctor estimates she's gonna be about 10 lbs and 23 inches... that's, let's see... 4.5 kilos and 58.4 cm... *winces*

17. Herald

Herald New Member

That's even bigger than I was as a baby :D. Oh, I forgot my manners: Hi, I'm Herald, you don't know me, but i've read some of your posts while using the "search" button, and Ã? think you were a lil'bit scary too (I don't like cats :roll: ). I'm like the opposite of Mr Wolf, I don't post a lot(i read everything though, nothing escapes my attention), especially not OT, and I don't like flaming anyone. Congratz with the job/husband/baby, and I just asked my mother: you'll lose those extra pounds over a period of 12 years.... Didn't that cheer you up ? :thumbup:

18. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

19. DarkUnderlord

I was 11 pounds (4.985 kg) and 59 cm at my birth. I haven't grown a bit since. I'm sitting on phone books now so I can reach the keyboard with my tiny little baby fingers.

20. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

Our Host!