Should?

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Menion Ravenlock, Mar 3, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

I am thinking of starting a new RPG here. It's just I want to ask if you join you will not leave until it's finished. So what about it?

2. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Menion

Menion, you are still a moron
    If you want to start an story, you start it, you don't need to go "I want to start a story, but I have no brain to come up with an idea, so I will just make a post declaring that I am going to start a story"

3. Ferret

Ferret New Member

He's right to ask. Often enough you can start a thread and noone will join. Not much point in starting a thread if noone is interested. It's not worth the effort if you're going to do it properly. :sad:

4. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Icairus you really do have something against Menion, I don't see anything wrong with him.

And just to tell you, you're not any better then he was when you first came here, from what I remember....so lay off...

And Ferret is right, it's best to ask before you make. A good RPG takes time to write and stuff and what's the point of writing something that's not going to ever be used again or anything like that?

5. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Oh and incase you're wondering, I've more or less given up roleplaying here since everything just dies and noone is willing to put any decent effort into the threads. I've moved to Aozos and Vault 0 now if anyone still wants to RP.

If I see anything interesting here though I may participate. :)

Our Host!