Shallow people, unite !!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VerZreV, May 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Yesterday, I was "Intercepted" my a young reporter from a local newspaper, and he wanted to ask me "The man on the street" a couple of questions !!! MAN ON THE STREET ???, Am I really SO shallow !, So absolutely NORMAL !!!, that I may be judged as the most un-special person in the world ????!!!

Needless to say, I "Whacked him about", but my self-esteem was instantly crumbled into little bits.

Am I that unnoticeable ?, am I really just another guy on the street ?... An I not an INDIVIDUAL !? (Cue me, clutching fists and lying on my knees, cursing the gods)

And in the unlikely event that I really AM anonymous, what’s the best way to become “Somebody else” ?

And more important, WHO to be ?...

P.S. The “Silent Bob” Approach does NOT work well with the ladies…

VerZreV

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Part of growing up is realizing that you really are Nobody, and that people don't give a crap, and that that's okay. Being shallow is another matter entirely, and not really something I can help you with.

Just be yourself. If that means being a shallow nobody, then run with it. If that means being a psychopathic mass murderer, then stay the fuck away from Burbank.

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Study acting. Go someplace you have never been, a long way from where you live, & try being someone else for a while. See or read the play, "The Importance of Being Ernest." Read the book "The Great Imposter." Use our favorite RPG for practice. Put wedges in your shoes to change your posture. Cut or grow your hair, grow or shave your beard / mustache if male. Go blond, of if naturaly blond, go brunette. Buy clothing of a style you never wear. Find a good book on body language & learn to change yours. This is very important, it changes how people first aproach you.

Don't be George Bush.

Our Host!