Sex and relationships

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by ville-v, Nov 10, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. ville-v

ville-v New Member

Have you ever happened to try how many people you can lay in game?

I just convinced Laura to become prostitute and slept with the widow Misk, seems there are more sex partners in the game than I have thought. I heard about having possibility of having romance with Raven, I am definetly attemping to poke her next, now that I have drilled M'in Gorad. ( Do you have experience with the Raven case, by the way? Will it be a real relationship, will she throw things at you if you sleep with other women or ask you to take the recyle bin out? )

On the other hand, are there more opportunities for a female beauty queen than the five girls (and sheep) of Madam Lil and the gnomes of Tarant? Can you solace Auguste Farad after reporting death of Aria, can you buy knowledge or items by using your body as a tool, can you charm Kerghan to hand you the world on a silver plate? Any of such things would definetly give me a reason to prefer girl over man in my next game.

Does it happen to be possible to do "it" with inhuman partners? Can you have monkey business in a jungle, can you get your leg over some random undead, can you copulate with a bottle of wine and notice you are stuck for ever?

I am eager to hear what kind of experience you have on that area.

2. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

As far as I know, you can have sex with the priestess and during the festival in Stillwater. And those things already mentioned by you. Romance with Raven is possible, don't know about the jealous part. :/ Haven't tried, I was faithful. :lol:

Also, I think there isn't any monkey business in the jungle or gang bangs in the mortuary. :-?

You're a bit weird. :/

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I'm not quite sure that 'weird' is a strong enough word. 'Fucking disturbed' seems a little closer to the mark.

I have to admit, though, the opporunities for getting some as a female character are frustatingly limited. Even in Baldur's Gate 2 we got Anomen, and thanks to Romantic Encounters and various mod NPCs we can get some from a whole range of interesting people...

Oh, damn it. Now I have to go see if the Haer'Dalis romance is out of hiatus.

4. ville-v

ville-v New Member

I have just played the game with too many kinds of characters.

5. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Obviously! I mean... dude, that's nasty. I mean, I get the undead thing, thanks to vampires there's a big undead thing about the place (Fuck you SMeyer and fuck your stupid sparkly vampires!), but gorillas? WTF?

6. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

Me too and I'm still not interested in animal sex. One of my characters had sex with the sheep and I already thought that was too much, though it really is funny. :D

7. ville-v

ville-v New Member

I had sex with Belle as a woman. That made Madam Lil curious :)

8. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I think quite a few of us have had Belle as a woman. I must admit, I've never gone the sheep path. (I can't quite handle the mental mechanics of how my tiny half-elf would manage it, seeing as how she lacks the necessary 'equipment'.) Maybe if I wind up joining the dwarven mage ironman contest.

9. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

He is Finnish afterall. Us Finns, at least the males, look enough like a crossbreed of goat and sledge hammer that Belle is mighty inticing.

10. Langolier

Langolier Member

One of my characters did it with Belle on accident. I didn't realize you didn't have to pay for her. Out of curiosity I wondered into her room and clicked on her to see if she did anything. Nothing happened really, so I clicked to more times. Then I realized that each time I "activated" her my fatigue was going down.

Just then Magnus and Virgil happened to walk in. The little Dwarf was disgusted and hardly said a thing, instead turning around and wonder off back to the lobby. I stammered something to Virgil about it not being what it looks like, but he just nodded as he squeezed passed him in the doorway and back into the hall. As shuffled towards the lobby, more than a little embarrassed, I heard the door the lock...

11. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Soooo, if you diddled Cynthia Wit when she was in form, would it be bestiality?

12. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

o_O

Fuck, that's a riddle I didn't need posed. Augh... I'll get back to you on this one.

13. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

For some reason, the word "diddled" makes me giggle every damn time.

14. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Same, actually. I think whether or not it's beastiality depends upon whether she keeps her human vagina, or gets an 'dog-like' one. My god, no matter how you cut it, that's HAIRY.

15. ville-v

ville-v New Member

(I wonder where this topic is leading to.)

Ever wondered what it should be called if a dog did it with a werewolfess? :roll:

16. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Not until now, no. The scary part about this conversation is that there's probably an answer to these very questions somewhere online.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

17. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

Here's a good question for debate: If a werewolf gets pregnant, would she have a single child or a litter?

18. papa_dog_1999

Media:
    *trying not to picture a female werewolf with a landing strip*

19. Langolier

Langolier Member

20. papa_dog_1999

Media:
    *bops Langolier in the forehead for bad punning*

Our Host!