Secret locations

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Raziell777, Feb 25, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

I saw on Terra arcanum list of all locations in the game,but,there are some places that I've never seen before.How do I gain location of that places???

2. pdsullivan

pdsullivan New Member

Yeah, I hear ya...

The most obvious answer is to simply find those coordinates on the map, click, and go. You have to tell me a little more about what locations before I could tell you if there is someone youmight want to be talking to first...

3. Raziell777

Raziell777 New Member

Well,I found somekind of cave used by thieves.But,I can't enter 'cos it says that hole(door,let's it call)is too small for me to enter.I'm elf and that cave,I think,is supposed to be for gnoumes and halflings!
    That is just one example..........

4. Milo

Milo New Member

Probably the best (and intended) way of getting these locations marked on your map is to repeatedly talk to bartenders. Just keep chatting them up until they don't say anything new.

5. Lethran

Lethran New Member

The theives cave gives you a pickpocketting quest. You aren't missing much.

6. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

If you want to get in that cave... Find a shrinking spell. It might be a scroll... Or it might be you have to learn the spell. Either way, it gets you into the cave.

7. DallasApollo

DallasApollo New Member

Aerial Decapitator

There's another location I found only because of a walkthrough. I think it has a mad monk with a aerial decapitator - quite an incredible piece of equipment. I had to hit the EXACT coordinate - couldn't even just walk by and have it suddenly appear on the map. Where does this quest come from?

8. Vlad the Imposter

Vlad the Imposter New Member

There is not a quest for this that I know of. I think it is one of the perks that was added for us addicts. The Aerial Decapitor Rules. It is not magikal so a techie can use it. Become a master of Throwing and mow down EVERYTHING!

Our Host!