schemes found in demo...

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by edta, Aug 9, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. edta

edta New Member

how many schemes are there in the demo?

i've seen miracle cure, fortifier, fuel and another one which name i've forgotten... (same tree as miracle cure)

all bought from the herb woman in the town... (albeit with 100 tech.. haven't tried buying with low tech or even magic)

2. Glim

Glim New Member

All of them

Techinicly (sp?) They should all be available in the demo as they are generated at random in the store inventories, at least that's what I've found

3. Skorpios

Skorpios New Member

Really?

Are you sure about this Glim? Have you seen any other schems in the demo? I've only seen the ones mentioned by edta.

The shop inventories are not purely random, only certain types of items appear in each shop and some are rarer than others. I've never seen a schematic anywhere except in the Wise Woman's shop.

4. Glim

Glim New Member

Like I said

I'm not 100% sure on that one... could be level dependent too... not sure at all

5. Hunter

Hunter New Member

Totally random? Neh

I've only seen the few schematics as well. I'm pretty sure that they are the only ones that she will sell. I've heard that atleast some schematics will involve major quests to acquire. I think that each shopkeeper that can offer schematics will have a subset that they may show. I've camped out at her store long enough to see the 4(sleep aid"fuel", invigorator, fortifier, and miracle cure) several times over.

6. edta

edta New Member

heh.. funny how sleep aid turns into fuel... makes u wonder what kind of sleep troika is thinking of..

Our Host!