Saddam has been sentenced...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jungle Japes, Nov 5, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Hanging is to quick and nice, they should make him suffer the same fate as the Kurds, death my chemical weapons.

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

Do what his sons used to do, death by wood chipper. If they liked you then they put you in head first.

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Not true, he did NOT kill everyone.

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Well fine then, he killed ENOUGH.
    Yeah, change the length of the drop, or just chain weight to his chest.
    Either that, or he could be drawn and quartered. Perhaps the spanish pony is in order?

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Spanish pony, brazen bull... who are cooler? The greeks or the spaniards?

6. Vorak

Is the brazen bull that hollow statue they put in a fire?

7. Dark Elf

Media:
    Yes. The greeks used to roast their enemies in them. I'm quite positive the romans used them to fry a christian martyr every now and then as well.

8. Vorak

Yes I've read about them, a hollow bull statue you put in a fire with the victim inside. The muffled screams from within the bull made it sound like it was bellowing.

9. Dark Elf

Media:
    What a fine piece of art and human invention... you simply don't see stuff like that these days.

10. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Ohh im not so sure.
    You clearly have never heard of the "Kebab ala Human" deth.
    I would leave it to your imagination but....
    I dont want to :)
    What happens is, ohh no. Forget that.
    Wouldnt want to offend anyone....

11. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

So what you're saying is that you just made that up and don't actually have anything to top the bull?

12. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

No.
    What im saying is that during the reign of the Shadow Yagyu Lord Of Edo "Retsudo" a death sentence was to calve a hole through the shoulder down near the spine. Large hooks would be attached to the spine and rib cage as such, paralysing the victim. Then a large 15 foot spiked poll is pushed through the shoulder and down into the ground. Then the victim is lifted about seven foot up the poll and left, hanging by the spine to die.
    If you still question this then go ahead, get some taste, and watch a series of film called LoneWolf And Cub.
    No only will you see such a thing, but also a torture technique known as BuriBuri.
    I just didnt think id describe it to you since you cant handle a reference to a man "plesuring himself in a fucking roleplay." :) Owned :)

13. Xz

I don't see how he can be sentenced at all really, at the time the 'crimes' were committed Saddam was (and he still is really, he got 99,98% of the votes in an election which granted him that title for 7 years, and that was less than 7 years ago) the president and as such, immune to the law.

14. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

it's "pwned", you idiot, and you can't pwn vyenna, the girls of this forum are beyond mortal touch, where as you're just a whipping boy. quit thinking you're cooler than you actually are.

15. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Actually, he didn't kill enough. Had he killed enough, he'd be freed because there wouldn't actually have been any trial about it.

16. Vorak

That would be the fact if he'd only killed Iraqis. But he got greedy and killed off some border villages and thats what they'll catch him out on, killing foreign citizens.

17. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

First of all, its Owned. It originated from the term, OWNAGE. Used many times on many thing. "Dont fuck with me, i play to many PVP games".
    Secondly, i really dont think im cool at all. I have no reason to think i am.
    I mean yeah, i think im cooler than you, but thats because i know ive seen more films than you ever will. But thats besides the point.

A whipping boy.... Ok. Since we are in the spirit of making personal insults, the only reason you and Vyenna are beyond mortal touch is no mortal in there right mind would look at you. Let alone touch you. Thats why your a couple of Chunky little Forum Flaming whores.
    Hows that for a whipping boy.

And by the way, grow up you fucking child. :)

18. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Haha, and you say you're not the funny man? You actually think you're cooler than rosie because you've seen more films than her? Here in Norway, we have this tv-show called "Tufte", where a bunch of nerds get together and try to play football. Of course each individual nerd has his own field of expertise, like dungeons and dragons or star wars TCG or whatever. One of them (who might just be the nerdiest, most annoying, most homo, creepy son of a bitch of a man I've ever seen), has films as his field of expertise. Just thought I'd let you know what we think of guys like you up here. We actually make tv-shows about people like you so the whole nation can laugh at you.

19. Xz

That's called warfare.

20. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Your telling me.
    The entire nation of Norway.

All them people. Sit down and watch a show.
    About a bunch of nerds who think there cool.
    What are you trying to tell me here?
    That the people of Norway have the sence of humour of a teenage child?
    Or are you trying to say that your countries film and television industry is in such dissaray that they have to resort to making "KIDS SHOWS" about nerds that the"WHOLE OF THE NATION" tunes in and watches and laughs.

Exuse me for making sense but, who is the nerd.
    The one who thinks he is cooler than a lame person because he has watched more films from more different backgrounds than she even knows exists....
    OR
    The person who sits and watches religiously everyday, a show that comprises a bunch of "nerds" talking about how cool they are. A show that lacks more artistic merit than a woman fucking a horse.

Think about that. Also, think about your insults and how foolish they actually sound or look. I mean, i respect you a lot less than i ever did before this point. Simply because i thought you could at least flame at people in a reasonably offensive manner. But no. Nevermind.

Our Host!