Saddam has been sentenced...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jungle Japes, Nov 5, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

No it doesn't. But fire smoke rises. Fact. Observe how the smoke was rising when the plane hit. According to you the same flames were causing smoke when the towers collapsed. Funny that it decides to fall instead of rise just when it suits your pathetic story.

Yeah, when air pressure blows a hole in the wall, it's not unlikely that some concrete will follow---- CHUNKS OF CONCRETE WOULD FOLLOW. NOT PULVERIZED CONCRETE.

Yet again your dancing around the subject and avoiding on commenting on the truth or things you cant explain and dont want to take in.

2. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

You idiot, smoke is heavier than air, the only thing keeps it rising is heat.

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Not all fire smoke rises, ashes from the fire would be blown out through the hole in the wall, and gee, what do you know, ashes is heavier than air, so it falls.

Have you ever destroyed a concrete wall? Because if you have, surely you'll know that both pulverized concrete and chunks of it would fall down.

Ditto.

4. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Ok. So what im getting is the indication that you dont want to take this in. And as such i wont waste my time trying to show you the truth.
    The real truth is you can pick through and destroy and point someone makes when they are putting a theory towards you. The fact is that if you look at the history of the American government and the so called benign American empire and you look at the attacks on nine eleven, you surmise by yourself that the attacks on nine eleven and pearl harbor were either known by or orchestrated by that current American government. Be it FDR or George Bush. I wont go on.
    All i will say is, look at the resources i gave you. Do your own research. Come up with your own answer. Then act upon it if you wish.
    Dont just dismiss the deaths of thousands of innocent Americans and the distress caused on there families. Dont just say, ok terrorists did it. Even when there is overwhelming evidence proving the opposite.

Use your brain. And think about it.

5. Xz

I looked at the resources, maybe not when you posted them, but when the theory was first put forward, and if you had any kind of common sense, you'd understand that their reasoning is wrong.

I'm not saying that terrorists did it, neither am I saying that Bush did it. I've seen proof of none, and until I do, I will not believe anything.

6. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

Yes Xz you looked at them.
    You read the articles.
    You brought the books.
    You listend to the audio speeches.
    You summerised it all up and made your conclusion in all of ohh a couple of minutes im guessing.
    And you have seen proof.
    In a court case, the links i sent you would be used as evidence.
    Therefor, proof.
    The only way you would see your version of "proof" is if you signed a petition and hoped that it would re investigate the 9/11 case.

7. Xz

You need to read my posts, because you're making yourself look more stupid than you are, and that's saying something.

I clearly stated I did NOT look at the resources when you posted it, but before, back when the conspiracy theory was first introduced on the Internet.

And yes, they would be used as evidence in a court of law, but you know what? In a court of law there is always more than one side( unless you're fascist or communist), and this other side would tear the evidence to pieces, because it's not based on facts.

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Guys, I can't believe you are entertaining this douche bag. I know, I know, conspiracy theorists are fun, but come on.

Oh, Steampunk.. I heard from CharlesBHuffin'PaintFumes that President Bush is now well aware that you are on to his little scheme to murder 3000 people in the world trade center, just to start his little war. Charles specifically told me that you are now public enemy number 2, and snipers will soon be posted on rooftops around your little cottage. Oh, Charles would've posted here himself, but he is undercover to sniff out than terorist nuckler plot.

(Sorry guys, I just had to join in on the fun)

Hey Steamfunk, are you gonna call me stupid now? Or a moran?

9. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

10. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You know, I got this really great idea of rebuilding the Twin Towers and crash areoplanes into them just toget some empirical evidence. So we can prove Steampunk wrong.

11. Steampunk

Steampunk New Member

I don't think that deserves any form of an answer.

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Yet you answered.

EDIT: Dumbass reply vaulted.

13. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

I haven't read a single post of this thread, but I just heard that they'll hang Saddam in an hour.

14. Xz

Digger.

And Saddam won't be hung until somewhere around Jan 28th.

15. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

He has been hung today in 6:00, guys. Now we have reasons both to :cry: and :) . Epopee has finished!

16. reQuieM

reQuieM New Member

Yup, dunno where Xz's been, Saddam is dead as a... dead... person. This happened a lot faster than I thought it would. Wonder what the implications will be...

17. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Wouldn't it have been better if they at least gave him lifetime for killing 5000 Kurds?*

*Thank you, rroyo.

18. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

Well we can all carry on with "what-ifs" but he is dead now so yeah.....happy new years to ya'll I supose.

19. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

You got close - It's spelled Kurds.

As for Saddam - He didn't get what he deserved, but he deserved what he got.

20. Xz

Well, I've read some faulty news reports it'd seem.

As for whether he deserved what he got, I'm opposed to the death penalty no matter what crime has been committed. Besides it's a worse penalty to be locked up in isolate for the rest of your life.

Our Host!