Run you fucking rats, run.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkwalker, Feb 6, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

http://vampirebat.com/obeythefist/AC130_GunshipMed.wmv

For those of you who want to see mission file video of an attack conducted against the Taliban and Al Quaeda, click here. Warning: this footage shows actual people being killed, if you're a bleeding heart liberal, don't watch.

2. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Fear the almighty rectangular building of doom!

I am the high priestess of the Order of Rectangular Buildings.

Ooooommm...

3. xento

xento New Member

That's pretty interesting, Darkwalker! Thanks for sharing it!

Good thing that they pause awhile before executing orders, or the first truck that they told them to blow but then changed there minds on would have been toast from the start!

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

You better hire than good lawyer as I hear the International Criminal Court is
    very interested in bring you in fornt of the bench as the English say when one
    appear before the court before the judge to face the musie.

5. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I have a better idea, how about you hire a live in grammarian to help the rest of us decipher your chicken scratch. If you feel so sorry for these murdering fucks, why don't you trade in your U.S. citizenship for a tablecloth to wrap around your head and get the hell out of my country? Oh, and Chuck, tell the International Criminal Court I said
    "lick my ball-zak."

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Sorry chuck but, he cant be trialed since the international court does not take american citicens because the US refuse to aknowledge such a court. Also I don't think there exist such a court.

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The reason the US doesn't recognise it is because they'd get busted big time in it, instead of being able to get all their soldiers off the hook so easily.

8. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Seeing as though the International Criminal Court is run by God, I'd say that Charles, His right hand man, knows all about this. God is very upset by your hate, Darkwalker.

9. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Damn it Jar, I thought you were on my side!

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I wouldnot count on it. It I as than america cit do any criminal act in than other country against that country law I can be put on trail in that country and judge by that nation law court. Almost very nation have law against murder, armed robbery and rape and say you donot know about just basic law arenot going to help. Than odd minor law which you may not know about will most likely get you than warming from police or the judge break that law again.

They just finish picking judges for the International Criminal Court afew day ago. The Rome teatry said they only need 60 nations to approval the treatry for it to apply to any nation on this planet. At one point dumb Bush said he would use force to free any America held by the Court. Let say we trie to free some America being held by the Court in the Hauge Holland an
    it fail with afew dead dutch policeman how you America look to the rest of
    the world. In fact the court might very well say that the America government action prove those America are automatic guitry. Even it the attend to free our people from the Court work the Court can declare those
    America guitry without than trail by saying since they flee the Court they are guitry of they crimes . They willnot be able to travel freely to other nation as they can be arrest as conviet criminal that fled than legal court..

11. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Errr... whatever, Charles. May I know what "law" Darkwalker has "broken"?

12. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

i dont even see the "wrong" part in what Dark Walker did.
    the taliban troops are deffending terror, it's not such a big crime to kill criminals.
    as for the this thread, Dark Walker didnt do a thing, he just posted a link on this forum, i think that it's not an international crime Charles....

13. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

oh and one more thing.
    HOW THE HELL DID SOMEONE GET THIS VIDEO?!
    isnt this suppose to be top secret combat stuff?

14. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

There is an edit button up in the corner there. Use it the next time.
    AND killing is wrong no matter who you do it to stupid!

15. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

ok next time i'll use it master quilikatal!

hmm ok imagine this situation:
    a person crashes into your house in the middle of your family dinner.
    ties you up and slaughters every member of your family.
    not just slaughters them like a normal psycho, he cuts them to tiny parts and makes you eat them (except for their heads - he just sets them in a row infront of you)
    then he falls asleep and you manage to get untied.
    it happens to be that your dad's gun is on the table...

you wont shoot the bastard?

16. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

That is a hypotetical situation noe one, not even me would know how i would react, also it is that argument that most fifteen year old children use when they meet a grown up pacifist, them or the army.
    And you said it was not such a big crime to kill criminals, then you that someones life can have a higher value than the life of another person wich i find disgusting.

And when you asked how they got this, don't yhink the us wants people to know you how easy it is for them to kill someone, and how high tech they are.

17. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

i am 15 years old....

so to you all the ppl on earth are equal?
    for example, take some psycho guy who serves life time in prison for murders, and take yourself. are your lives worth the same?

I dont think that the US would like the rest of the world to know about it.
    since the hate towards it is just growing from day to day.

18. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Yes they are actually worth the same, i think that this is the way we should try to think about all people(with the possibole exeption of DU) , the reason that people drove those plains into WTC was that they considered the people that worked there to be nonbelivers and people that had a diffrent value than they, hitler killed people for the same reason, and in the end it only leads to war wich leads to more hate.

19. Ring lord

Ring lord Member

every person is allowed to have his or her opinions.
    and no one should be the one to judge if they're right or wrong.

let's agree on that?

20. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

The funny thing is that the people who kill others like that don't think that the people they kill are worth anything.....

Our Host!