Retard's own T-shirt site.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadygrove, Sep 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

thats pretty damn awesome. the worse than hell section is pretty funny/not funny in a very shocking way. i must say that the "abortions tickle" t-shirt was the funniest of all of them.

3. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

no, this place is MUCH more fitting Retard's style: (note: this is not for the easily offended!)

www.vulgarities.com[url]

that site was (quite amusingly) found by my dad when looking for shirts online with my grandmother... she didn't find it NEARLY as funny as I and he did... :roll: :lol: :roll: [/url]

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Matt_Thorn, the URL you've linked to is one of those "this domain name is for sale" sites. There are no vulgar shirts :cry:

5. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

being a friggin genius i made the connection between the name and the product and typed in vulgariTEES as in t-shirts. so yeah, my super-uber-mega-yota-braniac powers have given me insite to the situation and i have prevailed etc. the right linke is... http://www.vulgariTEES.com [/url]

but regardless of my supernatural mind powers, if you want to see some REALLY offensive shirts check this web site out http://www.bountyhunterinc.com/
    these shirts are REALLY fucked up. i dont necessarily support the opinions presented on them, but i really like the "i love a parade" and "experience the thrill of total control" ones.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Dude, you don't need a disclaimer but if you want;

Sleek hereby renounces any ties to the linked sites. His making them available to you in no way affiliates him with the site's paraphenalia, or beliefs. Sleek is not a racist, sexist, bigomist, polygomist, or any other word with ist affixed to the end. He likes all shirts equally, although their messages are not his official creed.

Most of them are mine tho :evil: :evil: :realmad: :throwup: :asshole:

7. Silvio-Arjunza

Sleek, that site is disturbing, disgusting, and downright rude.... I LOVE IT!!!! I think I'm gonna buy a couple shirts off thier... that "God is everywhere" rules!! Equalizer :rifle: and Love Hurts are good ones also.... :D :lol: :D

8. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

continutation of my disclaimer

*while i dont necessarily approve of all religious beliefs, and question my own belief in god, as every person with an iq above 115 must, i do not necessarily approve of the assumption that you should force your beliefs religious or atheist onto any person or culture. but yes the love hurts shirt is awesome. as for the equalizer shirt, i do not agree with the promotion of violence as a solution to anything. the only thing that i like about the i love a parade shirt, and the experience the thrill of absolute control shirt are the psychological, and political implications within the outward meaning.

9. Silvio-Arjunza

I agree with you, I just have a VERY sick sense of humor.... well, it doesn't extend to finding Retard watching the vmas... that's just a disturbing one... but most everything else is funny to me... and I don't question religion, I disbelieve it... but let's not get into that... I've got no desire to get into an immense religious battle.

Our Host!