Resident Evil Module!!!

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Arranox, Apr 19, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Arranox

Arranox New Member

I've been creating a multiplayer module which is almost like Resident Evil. Please download it when I have finished it!

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Resident Evil eh? Hey, that sounds cool... I suppose that we can expect a whole lot of zombies. :)

How much have you left of it?

3. Arranox

Arranox New Member

It still needs allot of work. You start by getting out of the train to see allot of undead people roaming around the urban city. Upon walking along the path and killing the undead, you will see a guy killing the undead mobs. Talk to him and he'll join you. There are some more people who are still defending themselves somewhere. They will join you if you can find them. I suggest creating a marksman to make it more realistic. I have added allot of ammos, armors, etc across the place. Most of the followers are human who are trying to defend themselves. You will then have to kill all the undead people and then enter the umbrella company underground. Kill all the undeads to win! Theres a boss somewhere at the laboratory.

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

Please remember how much tarant can chug when you're designing your city...

Also, I would reduce the speed of the zombies to a mere crawl, like extremely slow, but lots of health, and try to scale the attack power based on how many you're facing. If you're going up against a huge mob of them may be they could only do 1-5 damage each? But when you encounter 1-3 inside a small room they do 1-25 damage, but have slightly less health? etc etc.

5. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    And please, for the sake of god, make shotgun a viable weapon. I just hated how nerfed it was in the original Arcanum.

Really, you should try to be as true to the Resident Evil setting as possible... that is, add the same kind of weaponry and armors etc etc.

6. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I wouldnt mind it if turn based mode was made unavailable as long as it made it more like Resident Evil. I think a lot of RE's tension came from the running away aspect.

Our Host!