Requirements (storyline) for an Arcanum 2 as a MOD

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by FourHorsemen, Mar 24, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Grakelin

Grakelin New Member

In retrospect, Xz and DE, where exactly is that Arcanum 2 story you promised us?

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    I never promised anything.

I've always wanted to make an Arcanum mod, but up until now, I haven't had the time/inspiration/energy/whatever to actually make it happen, save plodding through AMTUT a couple of times. I've given this project a 5% chance of ever reaching fruition. Suffice to say, I'm not actively working on it right now, and I have no such plans for the near future.

SHOULD I one day make that damned mod of mine, it will be Arcanum 2 in spirit only. The storyline would likely be limited to one city only, since I'd rather focus on making one location truly elaborate instead of having all the content spread out thinly over a number of towns. It would also be a city that doesn't show up in Arcanum as we know it, and likely take place in a completely different world. This would give me ultimate freedom to decide what the city is like, as I deem it necessary to do what I want to do. The name of this project is Tribute, and a tribute it will be. I want to include references to all of Troika's games, and likely a number of Easter eggs from this forum as well.

We'll just have to wait and see.

3. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

That matters little, when they fail to conform we don't help them and without the information they seek most just give up.

4. FourHorsemen

FourHorsemen Member

Well seeing as the topic has been "disvirtued"...would it be a shitty thing to pick up the discussion again?

5. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Given that you partook in the original conversation, I'd say no. Good to see you again, FH.

6. rroyo

rroyo Active Member

7. FourHorsemen

FourHorsemen Member

Thanks Darkfool...Rroyo....glad to see this place is still alive and kicking!

Since i lost my laptop's HD I'm gonna have to reinstall arcanum and download WIP 6.0 :p

Our Host!