RAPE ME

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by the_sex_boy, Jul 15, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. the_sex_boy

the_sex_boy New Member

2. Maximus

Maximus New Member

3. Madness

Madness New Member

Hey, he started speaking normal again!

4. Telcontar

Telcontar Well-Known Member

lol?
    How the hell is that speaking normal?

5. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Well, it's a great sight better than "lool" or "u r a fag".

6. Madness

Madness New Member

He's speaking how he normally speaks.

7. Telcontar

Please enlighten me on how the hell saying "RAPE ME" is 'better' compared to what he was saying?
    It is three times more absurd.

8. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

9. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

What the hell happened when I was away? How come this guy hasn't been flamed the hell out of here?

10. Telcontar

Well we have all come to the conclusion that it is mathboy as he is away on holiday. It may sound weird but no joke.

11. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I don't care what conclusion you people have come to, I'm morally obligated as a.) a human being, b.) an INTELLIGENT human being, c.) relatively sane and d.) the defender of all things Tullan...

TO RIP OUT HIS THROAT VIA HIS ASS!!!!

12. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Ah, a good Ol' flamin'! Please, don't let me disturb you, Caity. Give that fuckup all he can take, and more. I want to see blood!!!

13. Xz

Shut the fuck up Wolfsbane. Well, even if's mathboy he should be flamed. and perferrably banned on all accounts he might have. If I was an admin I'd ban his entire fucking ISP, but then again I'm not...

14. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

*me defers the metal-plated gloves and gets a scalpel*

Now hold still, sir, while the nurses strap you down... Thank you nurses, you may leave now.

*starts cutting*

Now, really sir, with that attitude you certainly shan't be needing those...

*the disturbing yet satisfying noise of miniscule genetalia hitting a sterile floor*

You DID bring this upon yourself...

*proceeds to remove her victim's skin in tiny squares, pouring a mix of metho, lemon juice and salt over each wound*

*removes rubber gloves*

Nurse Kelly! The EXTRA-LARGE bat with rusty nails, please!

15. Xz

Now sex boy, if she ever finds out who you are and where you live, she will commit these actions to you. And if she's brought to court for it, the jury would probablt let her go free because you're the biggest fucking moron this world has ever seen and I'm sure that if you would just go jump off the Eiffel Tower with no parachute you'd be doing the world nothing but good. Hell, even your mother must think you're a complete idiot.

16. Maximus

Maximus New Member

At the very least, he definately deserves the 'can o spam' avatar for at LEAST a year. And an apology to us all for being a crack-head.

[​IMG]

And maybe public flogging, flaying of the skin, and being victimized by Caity.

17. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Xz, why don't you just go fuck yourself or something that might fit into your unstable nature. That little hormonic explosion of yours was totally fucking uncalled for, and you know it.
    Not only that you tried to shut me up; you flamed him and allowed Caity to flame him even after you jumped on me, fucktard. So why don't you go and play mr Big Guy somewhere else, eh?

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Victimization by Caity is nothing. I saw this one dude... aw man it was nasty.

First they tied up up to a rack and had beat him with those police batons while stretching him out. Then they broke his legs so he couldn't run. Then they covered him in chicken fat. Remember that scene from Hannibal, and some other movie, when they starve the pigs for a few days then let them loose on the captives, but Hannibal turns it around and ends up saving Clarice? Well they did the same thing, but instead of starving pigs, they used a starving Rosie O'Donald, and instead of having the guy saved, they pegged him with cupcakes.

19. Xz

Thing is you little bitch, You're a spammer yourself, so you're only just a tad bit better...

20. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Both of you can shut up and go suck seahorse cock. Then tell me if you're successful, because I don't know if seahorses have cocks.

Xz, get over it, mathboy's being stupid, calm the fuck down. This whole indignant temper tantrum you're throwing with Caity doesn't exacerbate anything. No matter how many times you type *I beat you with a club* it still won't mean anything. Mathboy's got the admin power. Yes he's being a dumb ass with it. No, DU isn't doing anything about it. Maybe he should. But can you do anything about it? Not really. If it really bothers you all that much, stop posting, come back in a week, and see if it's still happening. Or you could go out into the forest, cut down a tree, saw it up into nice, neat little planks, build yourself a little bridge, and get the fuck over the river you're crying.

That said, I think it would be PROFOUNDLY stupid of a site admin to go about alienating regulars from a forum that doesn't exactly get a high traffic of new members.

Wolf, please don't escalate this, you'ld only be proving you're still of the same immature, little spammer status we just promoted you out of.

Our Host!