Ranking

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by aquestionmarkperson, Jun 6, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

gee, i go to all the trouble of posting the most important rules in a clear and concise manner, and some fucktard goes and breaks them all... what's the world coming to?

2. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I broke that bold rule of yours long ago....the don't be stupid one...I may still be breaking it by typing this here post...or I perhaps not.

Anyway, the rules are set...break them, you get banned. Usually, inorder to get unbanned, you gotta have the rest of the members say "Well, he's been good on mIRC...maybe we should let him back."

Or, you could just keep making new acounts. :p

3. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Is that how you got back?

And Jar, why do you bother saying goodbye, you have been banzored in all of the threads he deserves a banning for?

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It gives me a warm, glowing feeling inside. It also lets other people know that person has been banned, and why, and there's also a small chance they might see it before I click the buttons which seal their fate.

5. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

And you people classed me as the same type as him... BAH, BAH to you all. I am far above that.
    Hey hey! i propose you possibly consider giving me an illuminati pyramid or freemason symbol as my avater and something showing off my insanity caused by knowing too much of the truth as my rank.
    Y'all remember that freemason hating stage i went through at the start of my [suck up]lovely time at these fair forums?[/suck up]

6. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

You don't even have a quarter of the posts required before people even start thinking about custom avatars. Let's get one thing straight people - IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN UNTIL 1000 POSTS AT THE VERY EARLIEST! STOP SUGGESTING YOU GET GIVEN ONE, BECAUSE THAT MAKES ME WANT TO NOT GIVE YOU ONE EVER!

7. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Or, in the case of wolf and a few others you can just be an arsehole. It's not fair! It's like you want me to be an arsehole!

8. Chunky944

Chunky944 New Member

Hey hey! I was just SUGGESTING it tightwad, No need to get you panties all twisted up like. Besides, I thought it was given to people with personality, no just post count.
    And dont yell at me boy.

9. Icairus

Icairus New Member

With the personality I've seen you demonstrate, the custom avatars you might get are:
    Banished to the Void
    Can't See Shit
    Can o Spam

And the rule is 1000 posts and other people with custom avatars want you to have it.
    I doubt it will ever be broken by request.

10. DEATH AT THE DOOR

DEATH AT THE DOOR New Member

11. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

I can see you capitalized every letter in your username, and you've also contributed about 3 useful posts. If you send me your home address I'll be happy to send you a good 15 foot length of rope and instructions on how to use it to properly cure your condition.

12. DEATH AT THE DOOR

If you are unable to understand the reason of my name in all caps, (after all, cretins such as yourself never read anything but the TV Guide. How are you supposed to read Terry Pratchett, then?), shut the fuck up.
    Thankyouverymuch.

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Oh, I'm sorry, how about I SUGGEST you go fuck yourself with the sharp end of a rake? You've got more chance of getting yourself off that way than you do of getting a custom avatar by SUGGESTING to me that you're a unique personality who deserves one.

Post count has always been a requirement. There are certain people who have bucked the trend, but they are a minority.

Now that I think about it, this recent wave of avatar requests might have something to do with me saying a while back that having a definable personality was also required. So, let's be clear on one thing people - 1000 posts is the absolute minimum to have before you can start making subtle suggestions about getting OTHER PEOPLE to come up with your avatar.

14. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Gotta love Jarinor. What would we do without him? :p

15. DEATH AT THE DOOR

16. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

One burning question: Who the fuck are you? You've only been here for two weeks, so the only n00b here is you. And Terry Pratchett isn't high literature, dipshit, so I think Sleek can be forgiven for not getting the reference. Ultimately, writing your username in ALLCAPS is still achingly gay, and begs mocking. You know what would be cool? An original username, instead of having to be "clever" and ripping off someone else.

17. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Rave digging? never heard of it, but it sounds DAMN fun, care to teach?

I find THAT hard to believe. Have you seen the link I posted to Dragon's Breath? I'd say that beats your work, sorry kiddo.
    yea... you are getting a custom avatar (one you choose, anyway) a LONG time after I will... which doesn't say much.
    good. I won't miss you once you're banned.

18. Settler

Settler Member

Damn it, Death, it's Dis_C_world. Get it right. And there's roughly 100 better Death quotes..."WOULD YOU CARE TO FOLLOW ME?"...

19. mathboy

mathboy New Member

My name is all in lower-case letters, that makes me cool.

BTW Jarinor/DU, could you remove my custom avatar, I don't want to have it anymore since I haven't got 1000 posts.

20. DEATH AT THE DOOR

You seems to know me much better than I do. Why don't you answer the question yourself?

If being an old member here means to have the IQ of a small rodent, such as yourself, I am rather proud to be a n00b.

Maybe. But at least I READ, unlike some idiots here.

And you still didn't get the point. I am not surprised, really, I didn't even though you'd understand it but I rather feel sorry for you.
    "Arch gay"? I am amazed by your various insults. Did you ask your father to help you writting this post?
    "Ripping off someone else"? Whose, then? You have zero credibilility here:
    [sarcasm]Wow! and "Sigurd" is soooo original! In fact, I'll follow your example and name myself either Beowulf or John.[/sarcasm]

Well, if you want, I could give you my password for this username and you'll change my sig?

Thank you, you have all been a most awful audience.
    I have rarely seen such a bunch of witless, ignorant, cretins that make me ashamed of owning Arcanum.
    Yeah, I've been here for two weeks and you know what? I can clearly see that you are just pathetic (except for the mods and several other members).
    Farewell. I am just wasting my time here. I suppose it isn't the only Vampire: Bloodlines forum on the net.

Our Host!