Questions or suggestions

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Quethim, Dec 8, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Quethim

Quethim New Member

ok all this thread is about is questions and suggestions/thoughts.....basicly this is the thread that u ask questions about the other thread...like in the END thread or something

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Okay Quethim, I have a suggestion (Do your best not to take offense). How about toning down your super powers, and conveniently having everything that you need? This is a roleplaying forum, and when roleplaying you aren't supposed to have super powers and have everything that you could possibly need at your command. Also, please take the time to type out your message coherently and in proper english - it saves time, it reads better and fits into the feel of the roleplaying forum.

3. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Co-operative play is always nice. Staying strictly in character is nice, but if it leads to disintegration of the story into name-calling/posturing, it'll put me off, at least.

If you're the sort to adhere to your character come hell or high water, perhaps choosing a personality not wildly antagonistic would be an idea.

4. Oyarsa

Oyarsa New Member

Because its always a shame when some halfling bests you with a peach pie.

5. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

And that is why DM's don't like players using the wish spell :smile:

6. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I have weakened my character and soon u will c that my character is a good guy

7. Wangus

Wangus New Member

well, I always learned keeping in character is a must! Even if you're antagonistic. Hey, you gotta have bad guys don't you? Although, not many people seem to ever want to play the bad guy, I try from time to time. Anyway, I don't know about you guys here, I haven't done any Roleplaying yet (just found this site a couple days ago). But that's what I've learned doing and moderating many many anime roleplaying threads. Still, anime is different than a based world like arcanum, and anime lovers ARE ... how do you say, "special". ^_^

(Please excuse the horrible wording of this mini-rant. It's new years day, last night was just a party hard night.)

8. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I want to find for active roleplaying forums do any of u guys know any sites?

9. Wangus

Wangus New Member

I'm looking for one also... All the ones I've been to and/or moderated are all dead now. :sad:

10. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Our Host!