Questions About Stillwater and Qintarra....

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Gabby_Jay, Dec 22, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Gabby_Jay

Gabby_Jay New Member

Ok, this is really bugging me. I go to stillwater, and ask around about getting to Qintarra. Everyone says "talk to Myrth". So I do, and all he does is mock me and get angrier and angrier with me, until he attacks me and my dog kicks his ass. Can anyone tell me the coordinates of Qintarra on the map? Also, I know this question has been asked a LOT!, but I went into this cave north of Still Water, and I find a blue bunny amidst all these bones. I know that it has to do with the still water giant, but I don't know what to do. Help? Finally, I am supposed to get a note from the innkeeper at the bloody rose inn (or whatever) from joachim, but I talk to him and there is no diablog choice about getting a note. Again, help? Thanks in advance to all those who respond.

2. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

When u talk to Myrth there should be a dialog option where hell ask u why u want to know(Im not sure, sorry but I can't remember) tell him u will but don't tell him(okay, this is messy right now). Then say that u say u will but... oh well Im lost..(look for the old thread for this mess, :lol:)

Youve killed Myrth right?? If u have his amulet give it to the herbalist in Shrouded hills and she'll tell u where the hell qintarra is. The amulet is nice though so u may want to steal or buy it again from her...

As for the note from Joachim, u must have read the telegram in tarant... that's all, hope it helps... :smile:

3. Luminal

Luminal New Member

I seemed to charm Myrth, he said I was a "lady after his own heart" :smile:
    Anyway, he should ask you to do a quest for him (find him the pelt of the still water giant-you can flog the fake one from Parnell's in Tarant) and he'll show you the location of Quintarra and a pass you need to go through to reach it. He's a cheeky 'lil bugger that Myrth :wink:

4. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Yep he said the same to me except that Im a man after his own heart, its after u joke him right? Oh well Ive forgot the sequence of dialog which results to the mess above.

Still the easiest was giving Myrth's amulet to Gaylin, which is also one of the very first quest u get...

5. Luminal

Luminal New Member

"Yep he said the same to me except that Im a man after his own heart"

s'all about free love, 88 :smile:

6. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

BTW the name is Skie...
    :thinkof:

7. clabbe

clabbe New Member

qintarra

I went to qintarra(i looked on Locations,on this site) before i got the quest with stillwater giant pelt.I did some quests but i can´t enter the house (were it is many guards outside). I thought it was because i didn´t talk to myrth. So t i went to stillwater and spoke with myrth and u can only choose goodbye on the dialog. Before that i robbed the bank in shrouded hills (i didn´t know that they should find out that is was me). So i cant give the N´Tala amulet to her and Myrth only says good bye.

What should i do? A new char? In that case give some examples on chars!

8. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Hi Clabbe, just humor myrth and when the option that says wait pop up, choose it as long as its there, and when he ask something, u should say something in the effect of u say u would say but u didn't say u would or something to that effect... Oh my, Milo, Jinxed, Jar anybody help them here please.. I have to go home now for a long break so Merry Xmas again everybody.. happy New Year tooo.

Clabbe Im sure somewhere in this thread this is discussed too, I believe the earlier ones.. Thats for sure, sorry for very little help... Good Luck.. :smile:

9. Feldon Kane

Feldon Kane New Member

I'd start over. And this time -- don't cheat!

10. clabbe

clabbe New Member

char?

could u give some examples on chars,plz?

11. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Clabbe You know you can't enter that room before you're allowed to, right? You have to do quests for the princess first.

Our Host!