Questionaire

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by floyd, Jun 24, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. floyd

floyd New Member

Some things that still puzzle me:

1 How do you get to Cattan? It's a small island on the map and one of the npc's even mentions it briefly (he says it's some sort of holiday resort, IIRC), but I just can't seem to find a way to get there. There doesn't seem to be a related quest at all. Anybody any ideas? (Or maybe you need a different boat? I've got Stringy Pete's boat, but "Cattan" is no travel option there...)

2 How many issues of the Tarantian are there? I promised myself to check it out the last time I went through the game, but I just finished and ha! I forgot. Anybody else know?

3 On the interface, next to the quick slots (your belt), there is a small red button. What the hell is it used for?

2. Solaris

Solaris New Member

You don't. Cattan is not playable, it is merely there to fill that ugly empty space on the map. Shame, I know. I would love to see where Geoffrey Tarellond-Ashe used to spend the summers when he was a kid ;)

Not sure, never counted. Must be about a dozen, I believe.

Huh?

3. floyd

floyd New Member

It's there, though, check it. I've never found out the use of it, if it has any... :roll:

4. mathboy

mathboy New Member

If I understand you right you mean the button, you use to activate the weapon's spells, like the summon animal in the Stilwater blade.

5. floyd

floyd New Member

So that's how you activate weapon spells... :lol:

I find the whole interface rather puzzling, to say the least... :roll:

Our Host!