Question about Raven

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Dirtman, Oct 8, 2008.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

I couldn't trigger the romance between Raven and my character with the last two I made. The first was a half orc with a Beauty of 6, so I thought that maybe that is the problem, and the second was an evil elf, so the problem could be the evil alignment, though I'm not sure if it affects her.

So, the question is... What are the prerequisites for the love between the PC and Raven? I remember a few years ago, that I had a good-aligned elf with a high Charisma and Beauty and that she fell in love with him, so is it a racial thing combined with a good alignment and Beauty or is it just one of those things?

2. DarthCyruss

DarthCyruss New Member

i didn't even know that's possible, but maybe it only works with elves with good alignment and high beauty

3. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

She has to get a HIGH reaction the first time you visit Qintarra. Otherwise this is not possible. You must also be polite and romantic to her in every way possible.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This is checked when you get the information and need to go to Tarant. She says that she's impressed with you, and you have an option of saying that her respect makes it all the more worth it. You need to be a male human/elf/half-elf with at least 10 of BE. And that's it.

5. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

Thanks, I've just checked and my last PC that reached her had only 9 in Beauty.

6. Cooto3s

Cooto3s New Member

sorry I'm just curious.. Why do you want her to fall inlove with you? What's the difference?

7. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

He wants some hot elven tail, duh! Most gamer geeks do.

8. FourHorsemen

FourHorsemen Member

Problem is, where Elves are concerned...the Seven Year Itch ends up becoming a Seven Century Itch...so that can't be good!

9. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

True that. And if you wind up in the void, you're looking at the Seven Millenium Itch, and that just ain't right.

(Says the girl who would, given half a chance, tackle Arronax to the ground and make him my boy-toy. And what I'd do to Virgil... even considering the lax censorship standards on these here forums, I still think it'd make people's brains explode.)

:D

10. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You're talking to people who've seen 2girls1cup and swap.avi. Someone cut the blue wire in our brains long ago, they simply won't explode.

11. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

I have seen Zippo cat & co.

I do not know fear anymore.

12. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

Yeah, after 2girl1cup you can take anything. :D

I think that you can't get her to go in the Void if she's not in love with you. Or is it the other way around? I'm not sure, but anyway, the dialogues are different. :D

And the whole gamer geek thing. :D

13. The_Deathsangel

The_Deathsangel New Member

Euh, I believe she does go in the void with you... seeing she went with my Half-Ogre fighter.

And I am still innocent (concerning this little thing :D) and saw none of those 'movies'... and I reckon I am glad for that (so no link needed :p )

14. Archmage Orintil

Archmage Orintil New Member

As do non-geeks...

15. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

Yeah, right...

Don't know about the void thing, my last couple of visits began with killing Nasrudin or some other powerful wizard. :D But 2girl1cup is really obnoxius... Anyways, you should really google it. :p

16. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Yeah, well, seeing peoples reaction to it, I'd just as rather not thanks. Just because I've had a few wires cut in the good taste centre of my brain doesn't mean that I want to discover new ones.

17. Dirtman

Dirtman New Member

Well, to be honest, I can relate to that. :)

The only thing is, do people film that sort of crap because of money or because of their perverted mind which tells them to make as many people as they can vomit?

18. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I think that's a question which should remain unanswered. For the sake of mankind. *nodnod*

19. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    There's already erotic asphyxiation, I'm fairly sure vomitting makes some people excited. As for the money, that's always a given.

The worldwide number of masturbations dedicated to hawt elf chicks reached an all-time high when Bioware decided to purchase third-party software to make Aribeth's tits more jiggly.

20. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    There are folks that get all hot and bothered about shit and urine. I'm sure vomit isn't a far stretch.

Can't say as I've ever seen Aribeth.
    However, Rayne sucking blood is one of the best non-sex, sex audio I've ever heard. Not to mention the grinding while she's sucking.

Speaking of which, Uwe Boll is doing yet another BloodRayne movie. The man needs to just die and put us out of his misery. :-o :minigun:

Our Host!