Q about Q

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twilight'sHammer, May 3, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

see post below

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

All human emotions are chemical reactions when you get down to it. It's a well known fact that teenagers are not finished growing at 17, or however old Q is. The fact that his body is still changing would therefore impact upon his emotions. Do you see where I'm going with this yet?

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I agree with Jar. Ever since Barbie dumped Ken my faith in love has been destroyed.

I believe you can fall in true love at the age of 17. But this love is idealized to heroic proportions as jar said. It doesn't take anything negative to account. While some people mature faster than others, most of us know our little Quethim.

Buttom line is, yes we can fall in love as early as 13, but this love has no future. It takes dedication, recources and maturity to make things work.

3. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sure, tell that to all those single mothers, and dead beat dads.

5. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

I once had a really strong relationship with a bottle of soda. When I saw it behind the glass refrigerator I knew it had to be mine and no one elses. So I willing sacrificed my only dollar to get that soda. Oh we had some good times and bad. I used to carry it in a plastic bag, it would refresh my thirst. But sadly in the end the soda ran out and I was then all alone in the search for another beverage that could quench my thirst as well as my first true soda. So you hold on to your internet girl Q. Don't lose her like I lost my soda.

6. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

Did anyone see my post about ICKY turning into an idiot? yea, I'm using this a re-enforcement. Anyway... Q, don't expect many of these heartless bastards to be too kind to you regarding romance.... though Fish has just given the best romantic advice I've read in ages. :lol:

7. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

you should hear what he would do if he had a million dollars...

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Buy a million bottles of soda?

Yeah, you pissed all your soda away. And by extension, your last dollar. Shame on you for treating it so badly.

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Uhg, why is this subject still going on....

Is there anything else to really say? Besides "Quethim, you're making a horrible horrible mistake and should die"?

10. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

we're not even talking about you anymore. we're talking about the soda that got away...

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

My sister once stole a donut from me. My other sister got it for me, I guess it was me appereciation day or something, and she put it in the fridge. Then I went to eat it and my sis, the first one I mentioned, was scarfing it down. :'( It was a boston cream too...

12. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Please tell me you broke her shins

13. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Of course I don't know what love is. It's an completely abstract and as you said baseless idea. Love is something very different to different people.

If you were logical then obviously for you to believe in love it would have to be justified.

Parental "love" can be justified as something manufactured by instinct to protect offspring. Not that I want to believe that.

If you go into possibilities or reasons for love, which I believe there must be one can make lists, which all come back to helping us be social and encourage reproduction.

14. xento

xento New Member

Love is a chemical reaction in the brain.

Nothing more.

15. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Xento was once a hopeless romantic...now he enters his cynical teen years.

Does it matter if its just stuff in your brain? First of all, they don't know that; the brain is very complicated. Secondly, if it makes people happy, what's wrong with it? There's no need to be bitter.

16. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

Prove it you faceless shit.

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Who cares if love exists or not? It exists for those in love, and that's what matters. If you don't believe in it, then too bad for you.

18. Quethim

Quethim New Member

19. Wolf

Wolf New Member

Hmmm...in real life Sea Dog has said things like what xento said

I can prove it...kinda. Phenylethylamine is the chemical released when you fall in love.

It's also found in chocolate.

20. Sea Dog

Sea Dog New Member

And was that daddy or your science teacher who told you that? It's not the chocolate it's something inside one of the ingrediants so therefore one should be able to use and abuse this chemical.

Our Host!