Q about Q

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Twilight'sHammer, May 3, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

see post below

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

I was chatting with Quethim via MSN, and I discovered he has an internet gf, so tell me, does this seem likely to you? (answer via poll, then explain why)

2. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Come on, does HoL really need to know. They'd just flame me or something....

Say "Ahaha...Q has an internet girlfriend, what a loser!" But...I don't care what you all think. I'm happy with her. :p

3. Twilight'sHammer

Twilight'sHammer New Member

that's good, I just felt like making it known to our little community. :p

4. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Ahaha, evened it out. 50 - 50 now, I'll surely win!

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Yeah, so Quethim....how's the sex? Does your computer tell you she feels like the third wheel? Are you having trouble keeping the keyboard clean?
    If this is for real, though, I lost all faith in you.

6. Quethim

Quethim New Member

If you've read anything I've said on this forum...you'd already know that I don't love a girl for sex....

So what I can say to you...is I don't care if you've even had any faith in me. Doesn't much bother me, being I don't much even know you...and judging from your posts and such, I don't much care for you either. :)

7. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

I'm just funnin with ya boy. More seriously, I just want to know what you get out of it. And I'm not talking about sex, but I just can't see having a meaningful relationship with someone miles away via letters on a screen. I can't even have any kind of serious discussion by IM with people I know, let alone one I've never met. Any time I'm talking to my ex-girlfreind on IM and the discussion gets in any way serious, I call her, because I can't continue the conversation that way. And if gets REALLY serious, I have to go over there. Okay, so anyway, how can you have a real relationship over the Internet?

8. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

if it works, Q, more power to you. but be forewarned--there's no substitution for flesh and blood. if you want this to last, find a way to get to her... don't leave her alone.

9. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I'm already trying to find a way to do that...

And how does it work for me? I've got some strange spirtual touch thing...yay for me! :p

10. Wolf

Wolf New Member

I would never enter an internet relationship.

11. xento

xento New Member

He's never really seemed interested in girls before. Hell, he seemed to have a Sex Shield(tm) equipped in his front inventory slot, so to speak.

12. Icairus

Icairus New Member

The truth is that Q is a eunuch.

How do you know this isn't actually just some pervy old man?
    If you are going to have an interenet relationship you have to set up some voice chat so that you can actually talk to her.
    IM really doesn't promote having actual conversation.
    The only serious talk I do on the internet is either organizing doing something in real life, or talking about programming.

On another note:
    Quethim, you are a pansy ass bitch for actually having an online relationship? What pickup line did you use? "Wanna cyber?" Really! What the fuck were you thinking when you started the "relationship?" Relationship really is a questionable term for talking with someone YOU HAVEN'T ACTUALLY MET!

13. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I never really have liked you.

And I have done voice chat, I've seen web cams...pictures and stuff like that. You know, there have been many many people who have had things like these work.

I have one thing to tell you though, at least I'll succeed in my future life with a girl...unlike you. You'll get divorced at least 3 times. I curse you with that!

14. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Q, I thought much better of you when you posted a massive amount of junk, and couldn't write a single sentence without major grammatical errors.
    Now, you have switched to being generic and whiney instead of entertaining.

First, the truth is that they rarely work and are for the most part silly. You have, however, seem to have done a reasonable job of making sure that it isn't just a pervy old man.

I will indeed get divorced at least three times. That is, however, because I will buy a country and have a harem. Some of the girls will eventually leave, which will be basically a divorce.

Oh, and really, you should not post in any thread deticated really entirely to making fun of you. It just encourages it.

I, too will finish it off in a curse. All of your relationships will exist purely on the internet. I curse you with that! Whoa, that worked really well, really fast!

15. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Internet relationships SUCK. Even the best people fail at them. If you're not chatting with a girl from your city, who you can meet, forget about it.

16. Milo

Milo New Member

What about Fatman? He ended up marrying his e-girlfriend.

I'm with Sigurd in that it's hard for me to take the internet very seriously in any way. But I'm happy for Q, if he's happy.

BTW, is there anyone DOESN'T think Twilight Hammer is Q's girlfriend?

17. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Well, I'm sure this one will be my last one, cause it won't end! It'll move to reality...so your curse shall fail. And only I can give curses! And so you know...I'm not whiney anymore...I'm...what's the word...ah yes...I'm protective. See...I found out...the world isn't against me...I'm against them!

I'm disturbed by that thought....

But it is possible to get these things to work...I mean, once I meet her things will go by even better. I'm glad some of you are happy for me that I'm happy...I mean, this is my decision. Soon I will be laughing in all of your faces for proving you wrong, right? :p

EDIT:
    u no lik me grmmar?

18. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I say give him Wolf's title. Quethim deserves it more. You should see some of what he says to me on MSN. Either that or there's "I'm a guy who likes guys"

19. Quethim

Quethim New Member

But I'm not a whinger (As Wolf's title says :p )...I'm not one! *Whines*

I still don't understand whay you are trying to say...I don't see myself whining. Except, maybe I am not...but that's to get a point across. So yeah...you should give Chaosthehobo the title "Child"

20. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

The reason you are whining, is because any time anyone makes fun of your internet relationship, you state that you "never liked" them. That's probably bullshit, and it sucks as an insult/comeback anyway. Nobody cares if you like them or not.

Our Host!